The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||The City of Qeynos (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level from level 60|
|Starting Zone||Qeynos Province District more|
|How to Start||Speak to Master Rysian Gladewalker in the Elddar Grove. ( 670, 11, -391 ) /waypoint 670, 11, -391|
- Speak to scout trainee Gerleth Bucklebrow by the archery practice area behind the In Range shop. First, teach your new trainee ranged combat skills. ( 566, -18, -409 ) /waypoint 566, -18, -409
- Take your places on the firing line behind the wooden barricade by clicking the barricade. ( 559, -17, -407 ) /waypoint 559, -17, -407
- Take a shot to show your trainee how it's done.
- Click on the archery target to take aim: you can see your cursor change to the target pointer with the red crossed swords when you are in the right spot.
- The active area for targeting is small and somewhat off-center.
- Turn on ranged autoattack.
- Take Gerleth to The Caves for stealth training. Talk to him about stealthing once you arrive. (There are two close ways to access The Caves, either pop down the sewer grate and find the iron-bound door, or take the bell by the dojo.)
- Stealth yourself and take your trainee on a tour of The Caves.
- Take Gerleth to South Qeynos then enter the Starcrest Commune gate for some combat training. ( 695, -21, 266 ) /waypoint 695, -21, 266
- Slay 4 undead with the assistance of your trainee (ghastly specters, ghastly knights, portal guardians, etc.)
- Slay the Portal Taskmaster. During the fight, your new trainee will panic and evac himself to the gates.
- Return to the Starcrest gate and discuss the unwisdom of abandoning one's comrades in arms with Gerleth.
- Return to Master Rysian Gladewalker.
- Completing this quest gives +1000 faction with The Tunarian Alliance
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.