The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||104 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Obulus Frontier more|
|How to Start||Speak with Hierphant Prime Jarakkas|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You need to be able to speak draconic to speak with the Scrollkeeper Sataleeti
- You need to be able to speak Sathirian
- You need to be able to speak Goblish for this quest.
- Fly all the way up to the top of the spire ( -202, 228, -239 ) /waypoint -202, 228, -239. There you find Runekeeper Talisyn, Scrollkeeper Sataleeti, and High Arcanist Faxalim.
- Hail Scrollkeeper Sataleeti to "eavesdrop" on their conversation.
- Follow the conversation of the 3 mages. Convince them of your usefulness.
- Kill the following:
- Return to Runekeeper Talisyn ( -200, 228, -238 ) /waypoint -200, 228, -238
- Apply the Conductor stone that needs a recharge - just fly straight to the one on the north-west coast at ( 708, -155, -667 ) /waypoint 708, -155, -667. It's broken.
- Attempt to recharge it. You will be attacked by a pair of Bloody Tooth goblins (one 103^, one 103 even), but you don't have to kill them.
- Search Twark for the Obfuscation Pylon.
- Note: You must click ALL 4 (in order listed) of the rune-inscribed stones (locations listed below) to update the quest before the last pylon will appear randomly in one of the six locations.
- Note: You need to be able to speak Sathirian and Goblish to advance beyond this step!
- Inspect (click) the rune-inscribed stone in Twark ( 137, -240, -861 ) /waypoint 137, -240, -861. It is a small squarish stone to the right (south) of Vhesh. It's important to click it, not just accepting the quest update when you are close to it
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone in Twark. ( 103, -173, -831 ) /waypoint 103, -173, -831. On the ledge just above the first one. Not on top.
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone in Twark. ( 65, -165, -738 ) /waypoint 65, -165, -738. At the foot of the tree.
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone in Twark. ( 244, -179, -740 ) /waypoint 244, -179, -740.
- The rune-inscribed stones in Twark aren't from the pylon. I need to search for the pylon! The pylon looks like a 6 foot tall grey obelisk with a red outline so it should be easy to spot from some distance. Possible locations:
- ( 209, -186, -681 ) /waypoint 209, -186, -681
- ( 265, -173, -750 ) /waypoint 265, -173, -750
- ( 103, -169, -712 ) /waypoint 103, -169, -712
- ( 103, -184, -641 ) /waypoint 103.24, -184.22, -641.12
- ( 156, -165, -770 ) /waypoint 156.02, -165.25, -770.29
- ( 76, -160, -782 ) /waypoint 75.61, -160.17, -781.78 *Note: Be VERY careful if the pylon is at this location.Glarsh spawns there as well. He hits very hard!
- Repair the damaged Obfuscation Pylon ( 707, -155, -669 ) /waypoint 707, -155, -669.
- Apply the conductor stone you got earlier to the now reconstructed obfuscation pylon.
- Return to Runekeeper Talisyn ( -200, 228, -239 ) /waypoint -200, 228, -239.
- One of the following:
- Completing this quest gives +10,000 faction with Nye'Caelona
Guild hall Cae'Dal Star portal now takes you to Nye'Caelona and the Thalumbra Portal instead of The Cave in Obulus Frontier.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.