The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||104 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Obulus Frontier more|
|How to Start||Speak with Hierphant Prime Jarakkas|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You need to be able to speak draconic to speak with the Scrollkeeper Sataleeti
- You need to be able to speak Sathirian
- You need to be able to speak Goblish for this quest.
- Continue investigating the Cae'Dal and their city of Nye'Caelona.
- Fly all the way up to the top of the spire ( -202, 228, -239 ) /waypoint -202, 228, -239. There you find Runekeeper Talisyn, Scrollkeeper Sataleeti, and High Arcanist Faxalim.
- Hail Scrollkeeper Sataleeti to "eavesdrop" on their conversation.
- Follow the conversation of the 3 mages. Convince them of your usefulness.
- Kill the following:
- Return to Runekeeper Talisyn ( -200, 228, -238 ) /waypoint -200, 228, -238
- Apply the Conductor stone that needs a recharge - just fly straight to the one on the north-west coast at ( 708, -155, -667 ) /waypoint 708, -155, -667. It's broken.
- Attempt to recharge it. You will be attacked by a pair of Bloody Tooth goblins (one 103^, one 103 even), but you don't have to kill them.
- Search Twark for the Obfuscation Pylon.
- Note: You must click ALL 4 (in order listed) of the rune-inscribed stones (locations listed below) to update the quest before the last pylon will appear randomly in one of the six locations.
- Note: You need to be able to speak Sathirian and Goblish to advance beyond this step!
- Inspect (click) the rune-inscribed stone in Twark ( 137, -240, -861 ) /waypoint 137, -240, -861. It is a small squarish stone to the right (south) of Vhesh. It's important to click it, not just accepting the quest update when you are close to it
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone in Twark. ( 103, -173, -831 ) /waypoint 103, -173, -831. On the ledge just above the first one. Not on top.
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone in Twark. ( 65, -165, -738 ) /waypoint 65, -165, -738. At the foot of the tree.
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone in Twark. ( 244, -179, -740 ) /waypoint 244, -179, -740.
- The rune-inscribed stones in Twark aren't from the pylon. I need to search for the pylon! Located at ( 209, -186, -681 ) /waypoint 209, -186, -681 or at ( 265, -173, -750 ) /waypoint 265, -173, -750 or at ( 103, -169, -712 ) /waypoint 103, -169, -712 or at ( 103, -184, -641 ) /waypoint 103.24, -184.22, -641.12 or at ( 156, -165, -770 ) /waypoint 156.02, -165.25, -770.29 or at ( 76, -160, -782 ) /waypoint 75.61, -160.17, -781.78. It looks like a 6 foot tall grey obelisk with a red outline so it should be easy to spot from some distance.
- Repair the damaged Obfuscation Pylon ( 707, -155, -669 ) /waypoint 707, -155, -669.
- Apply the conductor stone you got earlier to the now reconstructed obfuscation pylon.
- Return to Runekeeper Talisyn ( -200, 228, -239 ) /waypoint -200, 228, -239.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.