The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to the Kunark Ascending Expansion that is currently in BETA.
| Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
| When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Obulus Frontier more|
|How to Start||Speak with Hierphant Prime Jarakkas|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You need to be able to speak draconic to speak with the Scrollkeeper Sataleeti
- You need to be able to speak Sathirian
- You may need to be able to speak Goblish for this quest.
- Continue investigating the Cae'Dal and their city of Nye'Caelona.
- Fly all the way up to the top of the spire ( -202, 228, -239 ) /waypoint -202, 228, -239. There you find Runekeeper Talisyn, Scrollkeeper Sataleeti, and High Arcanist Faxalim.
- Hail Scrollkeeper Sataleeti to "eavesdrop" on their conversation.
- Follow the conversation of the 3 mages. Convince them of your usefulness.
- Kill the following:
- 8 stoneleer in the Giant's Walk area ( -427, 89, 267 ) /waypoint -426.61, 88.59, 266.72
- 6 gnashers in the Grunt's Pass area ( -220, -60, 196 ) /waypoint -219.69, -59.53, 196.37
- Return to Runekeeper Talisyn ( -200, 228, -238 ) /waypoint -200, 228, -238
- Apply the Conductor stone that needs a recharge:
- At the mouth of the Crusaders Cave is fine and needs nothing! ( 737, 276, 806 ) /waypoint 737, 276, 806
- At the end of the Giant's Walk is fine and needs nothing! ( -812, 187, 615 ) /waypoint -812, 187, 615
- In Nye'Caelona Gardens at ( -701, -22, -676 ) /waypoint -701, -22, -676 is fine and needs nothing!
- Along the north-west coast at ( 708, -155, -667 ) /waypoint 708, -155, -667 is broke!
- Note: you can fly straight to the broken one
- Attempt to recharge it. You will be attacked by mobs.
- Search Twark for the Obfuscation Pylon. Find "a rune-inscribed stone" (locations listed below). Approaching any of them will update the quest.
- Note: You need to be able to speak Sathirian and Goblish to advance beyond this step!
- Inspect the rune-inscribed stone in Twark ( 137, -240, -861 ) /waypoint 137, -240, -861. It is a small squarish stone to the right (south) of Vhesh.
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone ( 65, 165, -738 ) /waypoint 65, 165, -738. At the foot of the tree.
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone ( 103, -173, -831 ) /waypoint 103, -173, -831. On the ledge just above the first one. Not on top.
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone ( 244, -179, -740 ) /waypoint 244, -179, -740.
- Inspect another rune-inscribed stone (pylon) ( 209, -186, -681 ) /waypoint 209, -186, -681 or at ( 265, -173, -750 ) /waypoint 265, -173, -750 or at ( 103, -169, -712 ) /waypoint 103, -169, -712 or at ( 103, -184, -641 ) /waypoint 103.24, -184.22, -641.12. It looks like a tall pylon over six feet tall with red on it so it should be easy to spot from some distance -- unlike the smaller stones from before.
- Note: there are more locations for the pylon to spawn. it seems to spawn in the center of the goblin group with 3 or 4 or them
- Repair the damaged Obfuscation Pylon ( 707, -155, -669 ) /waypoint 707, -155, -669.
- Apply the conductor stone to the reconstructed obfuscation pylon.
- Return to Runekeeper Talisyn ( -200, 228, -239 ) /waypoint -200, 228, -239.
- Beta: Guided Ascension
- Completing this quest gives +10,000 faction with Nye'Caelona
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.