The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||104 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Mail from Queen Alwenielle|
- This quest unlocks zone access for your entire account (without combat) in high level zones, therefore, completing it on your highest level, best-geared character is advised. You need to do the first part in order to even see Arcanna'se Spire on your characters.
- The quest must still be completed on other characters for them to start the Kunark Ascending Timeline.
- If you have lost your original mail, go to Jerol ( -90, -3, 82 ) /waypoint -90.14, -2.52, 81.59 in the Village of Shin to get a new one.
Starting the QuestEdit
- Read the Mail from Queen Alwenielle.
- She would like me to assist her with hiding the last Chaos Stone and asks to meet her at the Tylwyth's Hut.
- Speak with either Queen Cristanos or Queen Amree depending on your alignment:
- Travel to Thalumbra by clicking the tinkered portal-gate ( 299, 127, 308 ) /waypoint 298.85, 127.45, 308.4 in Kelethin or ( 30, 4, 318 ) /waypoint 29.77, 3.68, 317.64 in Neriak.
- Speak with Queen Alwenielle ( -334, 242, 384 ) /waypoint -333.79, 241.77, 383.79 at the Tylwyth's Hut in the Zou'Lidelas area of Thalumbra, the Ever Deep.
- Gather 8 blushing umbrite around Penumbra Expansion ( 567, 56, -688 ) /waypoint 567.30, 55.69, -687.68 or Aberrant Isle ( 127, 33, -815 ) /waypoint 127.21, 33.41, -815.2 .
- Note: Aberrant Isle is full of ^^^ mobs. Blushing umbrite is a small white geode with a red hue radiating off it and is not trackable.
- Return to Queen Alwenielle ( -334, 242, 384 ) /waypoint -333.79, 241.77, 383.79 .
- Queen Alwenielle has sent me into the Arcanna'se Spire to switch out the last Chaos Stone with an imitation Chaos Stone. Her plan must work!
- Enter Arcanna'se Spire: Revealed ( -62, 19, 161 ) /waypoint -61.95, 18.9, 160.85 through the portal in the Abyssal Chasm.
- Collect an an Arcane Gate Seal spell somewhere behind the second door to the left after zone in.
- Click the scribe's arcane podium ( 148, 3, 15 ) /waypoint 147.67, 2.93, 14.99 twice, first to put the scroll on it and then to activate the spell to open the doors.
- Note: Return back to the center room at ( 0, 0, -46 ) /waypoint 0, 0, -46 then through the first door to the right after the zone in door.
- Find the portal crystal for the damaged portal anchor at a random location in the room at ( -44, 4, 20 ) /waypoint -44.01, 4.27, 20 .
- Retrieve the Portal Gem and repair the damaged portal anchor at ( 56, 1, 27 ) /waypoint 56.25, 1.26, 26.84 through the first door to the left of the zone-in door.
- Go through the portal to the upper floor ( 51, 1, 19 ) /waypoint 51.29, 1.26, 18.62 that has opened behind you.
- Queen Alwenielle appears as you walk down the steps and you should follow her to the Zou Crystalline.
- Speak with Queen Alwenielle to receive an imitation Chaos Stone.
- Switch the Chaos Stone for the imitation by clicking the Zou Crystalline ( -471, 30, -57 ) /waypoint -470.8, 30.38, -56.71 in the center of the terrace.
- Listen to the dialogue between Queen Alwenielle, Tserrina Syl'Tor and Lanys T'Vyl.
- Queen Alwenielle must get you and the crystal to safety! You will be teleported away by Queen Alwenielle with the Chaos Stone to a beach ( 108, -243, -919 ) /waypoint 108.00, -242.61, -918.64 near Twark in Obulus Frontier.
- Warning: The screen will become completely bright white!!!
- You will then be scooped up by a group of Crusaders of Greenmist. When you wake next the quest finishes with an auto-update and you've been put in chains and dragged next to Trooper Sotek ( 733, 249, 1335 ) /waypoint 733.44, 248.99, 1334.61 in the Crusader's Cave.
- Note: Make sure you recast your mount
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.