The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||The Acadechism (AA)|
|Journal Level||65 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||The Acadechism more|
|How to Start||Examine a book behind The War Ancient of Zek in the first room|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This quest is Chapter 2, part 1 of the Swords of Destiny Timeline.
Access The Acadechism via the climbing wall at ( -1112, 124, 6 )
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Examine a book behind The War Ancient of Zek in the first room.
- Kill Emperor D'Vinn inside The Acadechism to get the box The Tools of Vhalen and examine it.
- Go to The Bells of Vhalen in Antonica and play the bell to talk to a vision of Vhalen. He sings you an epic poem, and gives you a copy of the text, Knights in the Round.
- Begin collecting 50 (yes, 50) statuettes of Marr Knights scattered across Norrath. See Statues below
- Be ready to jump up onto the table/shelf/ledge/etc. where these statuettes are located; it may only be waist- or knee-high to your toon but the game will tell you, "You cannot see your target!", when you attempt to Investigate them.
- Place the statuettes on a fractured stone slab ( 522, -48, 293 ) /waypoint 522, -48, 293 in the The Ruins of Val`marr in the The Commonlands. A vision of Sir Vallius Bayle appears.
- Speak with Sir Vallius Bayle to finish the quest.
Statues[edit | edit source]
- The complete text of Knights in the Round with clues is on the Song page.
- The complete list of statues sorted alphabetically by zone is here
- The complete list of statues grouped by geography (region/zone) is here -- note that this is the most efficient method of gathering the statues.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Statuette of Sir Vallius Bayle - 300 status reduction house item
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.