The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Kylong Plains (AA)|
|Journal Level||71 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Germa Prash|
- Use Queue's Humanoid Tagger on the following:
- Spudtop ( 849, 86, -2258 ) /waypoint 849, 86, -2258 (Jump down on the roof of the house he is in and fall of left, you can hit him from the corner.)
- Chilzerrn the Sly ( 1417, 51, -2173 ) /waypoint 1417, 51, -2173 Kill the guards at the top of the ramp and you can hit him from the ramp partway down.)
- Poogs ( 2068, 163, -2150 ) /waypoint 2068, 163, -2150 (You have to go to the north side of the tree and fight a few goblins to get a clear shot.)
- Return to Germa Prash ( 1275, 159, -2074 ) /waypoint 1275, 159, -2074
- Using the tagger will break invisibility or stealth.
- You cannot use the tagger while in combat.
- The tagger has a long range.
- They're on about a 3-4 minute respawn timer if you "accidentally" kill them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.