The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Zone||Rogues Gallery (Shattered Lands)|
|Location||( -32, -31, -21 ) /waypoint -32, -31, -21|
|Hiring Fee||scales with level|
|Salary||scales with level|
- K'nozz the Confuser came to Norrath via the void portals of the Moors of Ykesha and was part of an invading that was defeated by Pirates. Since his escape he has come to appreciate the ways Norrathians and has no issue taking their money.
Abilities / SpellsEdit
- Mercenary's Resolve
- Intellectual Remedy
- Siren's Gift
- Arcane Bewilderment
- Obliterated Psyche
- Tavalan Force
- Peaceful Calm
- Mana Tweak
All mercenaries from mercenary crates are granted randomly. Rarity describes how likely or unlikely a player is to get this mercenary from a crate and, in turn, how much they will sell to Sneerio Backlash for status points.
- K'nozz the Confuser is rare and sells for 6,000,000 status.
- See the Rogues Gallery page for information about this type of mercenary and the location they are found in.
- See the Mercenary Guide for a page that describes the use, train, how to add gear, and other topics related to mercenaries.
- K'Nozz uses Coercer like abilities
- K'Nozz floats so he can be used against flying opponents easily.
- There is a teleportation sound effect when K'nozz is summoned.
- While K'Nozz is in use, there is a constant "magic" sound effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.