Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|Part of the Sarnak Rumors Timeline, but removed with the release of Rise of Kunark|
|Journal Category||Qeynos Harbor (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Qeynos Harbor more|
|How to Start||Speak with Admiral Marc Grenich on the docks of Qeynos Harbor|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Admiral Marc Grenich on the Qeynos Harbor docks and tell him you're willing to take up the cause to defend Qeynos.
- Ring the mariner's bell on the docks that would normally take you outside Qeynos and choose to enter the Kunark Expedition. You will arrive aboard the QSS Valiance.
- Speak with Captain Pegg Bristol to trigger the attacking ship. Iksar sailors will bring their ship along side the Valiance and board the ship. You cannot board the attacking ship. The attacking sailors will board the Valiance and will begin killing ship crew members but remain unattackable to you. Once the sailors become attackable, they will attempt to kill you.
- Kill the wave of Iksar sailors.
- Kill the wave of Iksar slaves.
- Kill the Iksar captain, Iksar cabin boy, and Iksar slave.
- Loot the torn mariner's chart from the captain's corpse.
- Return to Qeynos Harbor by clicking on the ship's wheel and speak with Admiral Marc Grenich.
- Speak with Cartographer Blanche in the small wooded area just outside the Concordium Tower in South Qeynos and show her the mariner's chart.
- Return to Admiral Marc Grenich for your reward.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.