Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|Part of the Sarnak Rumors Timeline, but removed with the release of Rise of Kunark|
|Journal Category||East Freeport (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||East Freeport more|
|How to Start||Speak with Livia Montelius on the docks of East Freeport.|
- Ring the mariner's bell on the docks that would normally take you outside Freeport and choose to enter the Kunark Expedition. You will arrive aboard the Bane of Prexus.
- Speak with Captain Pegg Bristol to trigger the attacking ship. Iksar sailors will bring their ship along side the Bane of Prexus and board the ship. You cannot board the attacking ship. The attacking sailors will board the Bane and will begin killing crew members but remain unattackable to you. Once the sailors become attackable, they will attempt to kill you.
- Kill two waves of Iksar sailors.
- Kill the wave of Iksar slaves.
- Kill the Iksar captain, Iksar cabin boy, and Iksar slave.
- Loot the torn mariner's chart from the Small Chest.
- Click on the ship's wheel to return to East Freeport
- Speak with Livia Montelius.
- Speak with Cartographer Orex, upstairs in the Seafarer's Roost, and show him the mariner's chart.
- Return to Livia Montelius for your reward.
- The Mariner's Lament - a book for your house
- What We Know of Kunark - a book for your house
- an iksar ship in a bottle - a house item
- I helped to defend the Bane of Prexus from the Iksar and discovered a chart that gives clues as to how to reach Kunark. The Bane was too battered to continue but the information was brought back to the Buccaneers for study.