The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| This page is in need of wikification.|
Please edit this page and make your mark on EQ2i!
| When the article is as complete as can be reasonably asked and properly formatted per our standards, please remove the |
Summary of Item Flags
- you can have only 1 of those items in your bags or equppied
- you can have only 1 of those items equppied, but multiple items in your bag
- You can't trade this item with other players, but you can use the Shared bank to transfer it to other alts
- You can't trade this item with other players and you can't place it in the shared bank
- you can't sell the item to a NPC and you can't salvage or transmute it
- You can't destroy or sell this item to an NPC
- you need to Attune it before you can use/equip it
- This item is attuned to you, you can't trade it or place it in the shared bank
- You can't destroy, reforge or sell this item and when you die it doesn't take damage.
- you can't transmute or salvage the item
- Artifacts can only be obtained once per server
- you can't salvage the item
- you can't transmute the item
- the item is infuseable
- they count as building-blocks in the house and have a own limit, for more information see here.
- you will "loose" the item when you leave your current zone. In many cases you get the item again when you reenter the zone or there is box where you can pick the item up again
- The item will vanish after specific time. for example rez items from healers vanish after 1hour from your inventory
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.