The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Butcherblock Mountains|
|Journal Level||70 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Butcherblock Mountains more|
|How to Start||Talk to Sir Trodonis in Butcherblock Mountains at ( 866, 44, -280 ) /waypoint 866, 44, -280|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Epic Quest, starts in Butcherblock Mountains.
In Mistmoore Catacombs
- Sir Trodonis wants you to search for a dwarf in the "basement of Castle Mistmoore," which is actually Mistmoore Catacombs. He's in the room with the non-aggro thralls reached by the southern ascent The Artery ( -86, -31, 83 ) /waypoint -86, -31, 83.
- Go into the room right next to the dwarf and click the scroll ( -67, -31, 95 ) /waypoint -67, -31, 95. The scroll is the same color as the wood, so it is somewhat hard to see.
- Obtain a Dust of Recollection by killing any one of the following:
- Head Maid Z'yra ( -97, -27, -66 ) /waypoint -97, -27, -66. If you choose to acquire the dust from Z'yra, clear the room since you'll need the room clear anyway for the next step.
- A Burning Vampire (spawned during the Up In Flames quest)
- Head Butler Z'ral ( -247, -21, -33 ) /waypoint -247, -21, -33 to update the quest.
- Obtain four bottles of blood of the Thrall. Harvest these in the maid room as Libation Winery (-78.55, -26.85, -68.91). They respawn in about a minute.
- Obtain four bottles of Evil Eye Bile. Get these as body drops off mobs in The Blood Forge ( -127, -28, -25 ) /waypoint -127.43, -27.70, -25.09. Enough should drop to update everyone in the group so plan your looting.
- Locate and take the Stein of Cohesion. Harvest at ( -63, -28, -93 ) /waypoint -63, -28, -93 in the same area you spawn Kassar the Uncontrollable for Empowered Ghoulbane and Gogas Afadin.
- Find the Cauldron of Uzun ( -166, -30, 77 ) /waypoint -166, -30, 77 and create the Liberation Libation. This is in the Conversion Chamber.
- Head back to the dwarf ( -86, -31, 83 ) /waypoint -86, -31, 83 and give him the potion. He will run off towards the climbable wall. Just follow and talk to him for update.
- Now you must seek and destroy the troll. He and his counterpart may have the blade of Soulfire. Head back to The Blood Forge and kill Xicotl or his place holder for this update.
- Seek and destroy the officer of the basement servants. This update is off Seneschal D'naraz or his placeholder, a Mistmoore aide ( -221.00, -16.00, -9.00 ).
In Mistmoore Castle
- Enter Castle Mistmoore (yay!).
- Find a chest, then pick up a book at ( -90, 0, -20 ) /waypoint -90, 0, -20. This is inside a small room near the epicx2 named in the basement (reachable via main entrance). Use invis to avoid aggro from trash mobs near the epic named.
- Gather pages for the Eternal Bloom book
- Page #2: ( -135, 0, -48 ) /waypoint -135, 0, -48 (Room between ballroom and Vikmont)
- Page #3: ( -156, -4, -88 ) /waypoint -156, -4, -88 (Kormak Syncal room)
- Page #5: ( -74, 5, -50 ) /waypoint -74, 5, -50 (Sage Room)
- Page #7: ( -244, 6, -17 ) /waypoint -244, 6, -17 (A'Nstasi's Experimentation Chamber)
- Page #8: ( -135, -5, 30 ) /waypoint -135, -5, 30 (Fountain room)
- Page #10: ( -20, 4, 56 ) /waypoint -20, 4, 56 (Graf Koban room)
- Click the skull on the stick in The Secret Stash, a small room ( -87, 0, 8 ) /waypoint -87, 0, 8 just before Vikomt D'Raethe (not where coffin and book were) which can be opened by clicking vase nearby.
- Get 10 pieces of drop of Mistmoore rust for each member of group (common chest drop from any living statue including those near small room).
- Click skull again and use rust on it.
- Click portrait of Zanne on wall ( -189, -9, -12 ) /waypoint -189, -9, -12 near entrance to Mistmoore Catacombs where Bloodsteel or his placeholder usually stands.
- Kill 9 named monsters or their placeholders in the castle to get updates (the following is ordered to match the quest journal):
- "Find the heart of diamond on a sentry of pools or the stones of leering" by killing the Guardian of the Bath or any leering gargoyle e.g. in front of towers ( -177, 0, 0 ) /waypoint -177, 0, 0 (Basement, in the bathhouse just off Vikomt's chamber. Kill vampires to initiate the ring event and turn him attackable.) Lvl 75^^^
- "Find the heart of emerald on a favored stone or the stones of jeering" by killing Ferox or any jeering gargoyle, including those in towers on the main floor ( 18, 12, -90 ) /waypoint 18, 12, -90 (Basement) Lvl 75^^^
- Kill Komornik Syncall or any gypsy performer ( -151, -3, -93 ) /waypoint -151, -3, -93 North of the Vikomt room.
- "Find the token of harmony on the pianists or their master" by killing Deris L'Ibantcci or a mistmoore pianist ( 0, 41, 0 ) /waypoint 0, 41, 0 (Main Floor) Lvl 74^^^
- "Find the token of virtue on a vanquisher" by killing Vanquisher B'Riareos or a mistmoore vanquisher ( -70, 41, 0 ) /waypoint -70, 41, 0 (Main Floor) Lvl 74^^^
- "Find the token of eternity on the immortal artist or the soothsayers" by killing Mynthi Davissi or a gypsy soothsayer (Main floor, North Tower (opposit to Caitiff), kill everything twice - this is a ring event - to trigger)
- Kill Pani Tanara Viswin or any gypsy performer (Ballroom)
- "Find the token of bravery on the wretch or his kin" by killing The Devoted Caitiff or a forlorn caitiff ( -9, 32, 128 ) /waypoint -9, 32, 128 (Main floor, South Tower, kill everything twice - this is a ring event - there to trigger)
- "Find the token of harvest on the lord of the plains or those who are honored" by killing Graf Koban or an honored lord his placeholder (( -28, -5, 65 ) /waypoint -28.00, -5.00, 65.00 (Basement) Lvl 75^^^ where page 10 was) or Vikomt D'Raethe (( -113, 0, 0 ) /waypoint -113.00, 0, 0
- Locate Mayong's bust ( -102, -5, 59 ) /waypoint -102, -5, 59.
- This is just down the hall to the South of the Vikomt's chamber. This is the room adjacent to Fountain Room and before going west toward a Honored Lord. The bust just at the right when entering from the Vikomt room. It is relatively high up, so KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT!
- Right click on it and place the eyes and the stones to receive the Blade of Mistmyr.
- Return to the chest and use the blade to open it ( -90, 0, -20 ) /waypoint -90, 0, -20 to collect Soulfire's blade.
- Return to Sir Trodonis in Butcherblock Mountains to complete the quest and open up the next quest in the series: A Freeport Overlord in Queen Lenya's Court.
|The information below has been verified with in-game data and the information on this page is correct, even if it looks stupid or makes no sense.|
Fact: Discussions in game with high-end content raiding guilds indicate that the order listed here and in the quest journal for killing the named mobs is correct.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.