The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Kylong Plains|
|Journal Level||78 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Hail Warlord Gadar Gwalnax on top of the Gwalnax Brigade Tower ( 1468, 166, -2912 ) /waypoint 1468, 166, -2912|
- Complete 5 steps in any order, in and around the Aerodrome of Chardok ( -85, 6, -295 ) /waypoint -85, 6, -295.
- Destroy the Totem of I'ar, a clicky stone near the outer wall of the Aerodrome ( -74, -18, -319 ) /waypoint -74, -18, -319.
- Destroy the Totem of I'ar Owt, a clicky stone near the outer wall of the Aerodrome ( -94, -18, -307 ) /waypoint -94, -18, -307.
- Destroy the Totem of I'ar Ethre, a clicky stone near the outer wall of the Aerodrome ( -74, -18, -283 ) /waypoint -74, -18, -283.
- I must eradicate four Aerodrome sentries.
- I must eradicate an Aerodrome Officer, a named in the center of the Aerodrome.
- Return to Warlord Gadar Gwalnax.
- Completing this quest gives +1000 faction with The Gwalnax Brigade
- One of the following, based on Class:
- Exarch's Solemn Ceremony Wristguard of Oration
- Executioner's Cobalt Bracers of Dominance
- Illuminate's Fallen Leaves Wrist Wraps of Overbearing
- Magus's Ensorcelled Satin Cuffs of Blasting
- Outrider's Blue Iron Chain Vambraces of Stealth
- Stormcaller's Winter Weave Bands of Restoration
- Witchdoctor's Ill Omen Chain Cuffs of Commanding
Continuing SOE's penchant for the backwards, the three totems in this quest are, as anagrams, "Air," "Air Two," and "Air Three."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.