The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||20 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||Vermin's Snye more|
|How to Start||Speak to Gillin Blackfist at ( 112, -3, -87 ) /waypoint 112, -3, -87 in the Vermin's Snye.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Gillin will send you to talk to Mirf Guinders in Qeynos Capitol District at ( 295, -12, 86 ) /waypoint 295, -12, 86.
- Mirf will ask you to retrieve three Jade Golem crystals. These can be found on any undead monsters in Vermin's Snye.
- Return to Mirf who asks you to slay Ayamia the Rat Queen in Vermin's Snye at ( 45, 0, -140 ) /waypoint 45, 0, -140. She's a rare spawn, so you will probably need to clear the room multiple times to get her to spawn.
- After killing her your journal will update instructing you to visit the Central Stairwell in Vermin's Snye at ( 120, 0, -109 ) /waypoint 120, 0, -109.
- Next, you must find the painting of Coldwind Cliffs, located at ( 187, -7, -90 ) /waypoint 187, -7, -90.
- After finding the painting, you will need to search and find the Sepulcher of the Prime Healer, located at ( 236, -7, -81 ) /waypoint 236.00, -7.00, -80.55. WARNING: If the undead that lurk in this area aren't gray to you, you may possibly be ambushed at this point with a group of undead.
- Enter the Sepulcher of the Prime Healer ( 237, -7, -81 ) /waypoint 237, -7, -81.
- Finally, you must visit the Tomb of Lord Tonmerk at ( 252, -6, -119 ) /waypoint 252, -6, -119. At this point, you can click the tomb to zone in.
- Access to the The Sepulcher of Jahnda
- At least 11s 40c
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.