|Journal Level||55 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||Greater Faydark more|
|How to Start||Speak to Kurista, the High Priestess of Growth at ( 44, 93, 78 ) /waypoint 44, 93, 78 in Kelethin (on the platform with the Old Kelethin Acorn Lift)|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
You must be level 50 to obtain this quest.
Make sure you have the field altar mentioned below. If you no longer have it, get a new one from Kurista mentioned below. Otherwise you won't be able to finish the quest and you'll have to come back and do it all over again.
You must cleanse the druid ring infected by followers of Innoruuk.
- Travel to the Hidden Vale in Antonica ( -2177, 52, 937 ) /waypoint -2177, 52, 937.
- Move the stone behind The Tombstone of Sir Edwin Motte to access the instance.
- Beware! The mobs in this instance scale. They will all be blue to you, and there are some stealthed mobs! (Most mobs won't scale higher than 68, and only two will be 70, and thus aggro.)
- Destroy three amplifiers - these are stone statues in different directions. Slide to the right as you enter, and continue counter-clockwise around the area to find them. A hatemonger guard, scaled to your level, will spawn as you approach each location.
- Southern amplifier is at ( -2454, 18, 35 ) /waypoint -2454, 18, 35
- Eastern amplifier is at ( -2595, 19, -30 ) /waypoint -2595, 19, -30
- Northern amplifier is at ( -2511, 16, -112 ) /waypoint -2511, 16, -112
- Gather three bushes - basil of Growth, rosemary of Growth and sage of Growth.
- Locate center of the druid ring - careful, there are 2 mobs inside there.
- Move stone table to the center of the ring.
- You should have an Tunare's field alter in your inventory - use that.
- Combine three herbs with Tunare's field altar given to you by Kurista, High Priestess of Growth.
- To do this, examine the field altar.
- Return to Kurista for your reward.
Note : step 4-7 can be completed while invisible