The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Steamfont Mountains more|
|How to Start||Speak with Blantsworth Coggington III just outside Gnomeland Security Headquarters|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- The Tinkering skill is NOT required for this quest. You must have done Great Balls of Fire at least 5 times for the questgiver to offer this quest.
- Scribe the Tinkered Clockwork Brain Blueprints recipe (Artisan level 2) you receive, and craft five Tinkered Clockwork Brains (Tinkering skill 50).
- Each combine requires 1 lead cluster, 2 tin clusters, and 2 Basic Coal. Produces 1-2 brains. There is a broker in the Inn if you came unprepared with materials.
- These items can be made by someone without the Tinkering skill (the lowest level complete still produces a brain), although you won't be able to counter any events.
- Mass Production does not help but the recipe creates 2 if you complete all four bars and both of those count toward the 5 brains required.
- Install five Tinkered Clockwork Brains into Erratic Tinkerfest Clockworks.
- Target an Erratic Tinkerfest Clockwork outside of Gnomeland Security, and use the Coggington's Clockwork Incapacitator that you received. Then click the Incapacitated Erratic Tinkerfest Clockwork to Install a Brain (or right-click and choose Install the Brain). Do this quickly as they won't be incapacitated for long.
- After installing the last brain, lead a Cognitive Tinkerfest Clockwork back to Blantsworth Coggington III.
- One of the Following:
- After finishing this quests 5 times total you're able to buy the following title from Myron:
- Title: Brainiac (new in 2015)
Thoughtful Tips for Top-Notch Tinkerfest Times!Edit
- Make a macro for targeting and incapacitating the erratic tinkerfest clockworks. You merely have to be near one, press the button, then right-click to install the new brain.
- Press O to open the Macros window.
- Find a blank macro slot and click on <click to edit>
- Add a Command Step: /target_nearest_npc
- Add a Use Item step, then drag the Coggington's Clockwork Incapacitator to it.
- Give your macro a title.
- Click OK
- Drag the new macro to a hotbar for easy access.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only accessable in-game during the annual Tinkerfest festivities that occur roughly from the end of July to early August.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.