The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||The City of Freeport (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The City of Freeport more|
|How to Start||Speak to Gisuka Voll outside Temple of War ( -91, -9, -125 ) /waypoint -91, -9, -125|
- Go back to Big Bend (entrance at ( 58, -12, 270 ) /waypoint 58, -12, 270) and fight Skalmos. He will be on the pier.
- Note: If you pull him off of the pier and kill him he will re-spawn another attackable version of him but you can still hail the NPC he turns into after death
- Note: for level 100 Chars: when you attack him and his health doesn't drop really .. unequip all your weapons/armor/jewelry everything and just melee him bare hand
- Once defeated speak to him and receive message to give to Gisuka back at Temple of War.
- Go to Dethknell Citadel (portal at ( 8, -19, 13 ) /waypoint 8, -19, 13) to speak to The Overlord in his office.
- Return To Gisuka in The City of Freeport.
- Enter the Temple of War through the secret entrance behind the temple (The Dismal Den) ( -116, -8, -157 ) /waypoint -116, -8, -157
- Speak to Gisuka when you zone in. Go downstairs and wait for the events to happen.
- After the exchange, zone out and speak to Gisuka to complete the quest.
- Title: "Disciple of the Grozmok"
- Completing this quest gives +1000 faction with The Dismal Rage
- One of the Following (depending on your class):
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.