|Zone (Patch)||Runnyeye: The Gathering (LU46)|
|Level||84▲▲▲ Tier 9 Epic x2 , (Approx. HP: 1,365,000)|
High Shaman Vohan Add group[edit | edit source]
- Bergo the Dirty (Approx. HP: 83,000)
- Gahdash the Backstabbie (Approx. HP: 100,000)
- Grunblug Foesmasher (Approx. HP: 96,000)
- Usla the Fleshsscorcher (Approx. HP: 85,000)
Factions[edit | edit source]
- Killing this monster gives good faction with The Guardians of the Vale
- Killing this monster gives bad faction with The Runnyeye Goblins
Strategy[edit | edit source]
One of the strategies to this boss is: Have an enchanter mez Usla as the tank pulls the High Shaman, and have the rest of the DPS get on Bergo (who heals despite being mezzed). The next thing that can be done is the mez the remaining 2 adds as quickly as possible and have the chanter keep them mezzed for the duration of the fight (they despawn once the boss dies), or DPS can kill one by one while the tank and healers maintain Vohan. The adds DO hit hard though.
To make things a little easier on the pull, as the chanter is mezzing Usla, another of the group can root/stun/snare one of the other adds to give the chanter an opportunity to get all of them.
2) Kill Bergo first, then Usla, Gahdash, then Grunblug.
3) Duo killed this mob with a lvl90 Velious geared wizard tank/dps and warden. Followed the kill order strat and didn't need to root. Bergo and Usla did hit fairly hard but overall the fight was a pretty easy and straightforward tank and spank.