The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Miscellaneous (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||See below|
Starting the QuestEdit
- Various zones will have groups of 'shadowy' monsters. The monsters initially appear as NPCs, but will become aggro and attack when players get close. They scale to one level below the player's level v, and attack in a group of three.
- On defeating them, they will drop a treasure chest with a strangely marked hide inside. Examine it to start the quest.
- These creatures are not visible on Time Locked Servers until after Destiny of Velious is activated there. 
Types of shadowy beasts and their locations below.
- A shadowy stag
- Antonica (Middle Qeynos Tower, ( -533, -12, 106 ) /waypoint -533, -12, 106)
- Cobalt Scar (north of Griffon station to Great Divide)
- Commonlands (On the road east from The Crossroads ( -751, -47, -151 ) /waypoint -751, -47, -151)
- Greater Faydark (North side of Lower Emerald River, east of Druid Ring) ( -255, 5, 75 ) /waypoint -255, 5, 75
- The Withered Lands ( -2940, -746, 80 ) /waypoint -2940, -746, 80)
- A shadowy icemane
- Frostfang Sea (Icemane Plains)
- a shadowy krait
- Great Divide (Iceclad Ocean, NW of Griffin)
- A shadowy snarler
- Darklight Woods (North side of Wanderlust Fair)
- A shadowy chokidai
- Find Grim Stormshield northeast of the Druid Ring in Jarsath Wastes
- There is a firebranded horse on Jarsath Wastes docks, next to bell. You can use it to ride directly to them, useful if low level.
- Listen to his conversation with Daleen Blackwood
- Experience only
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.