Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Heritage (AA)|
|Journal Level||30 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||The Thundering Steppes more|
|How to Start||Speak with Kerath McMarrin in The Thundering Steppes at ( -467, -18, -447 ) /waypoint -467, -18, -447. You will receive Hrath's Journal, which is a lore-related journal that will update as you progress in the quest.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You must be level 25+ in order to be offered this quest.
- You, or someone in your group, must have completed or be willing to complete the quest, The Everling Lockets in Nektropos Castle. Killing the final boss, Lord Everling, is a necessary step for Hadden's Earring and to access him The Everling Lockets must have been completed by someone in the group instance.
A new page of Hrath's Journal will update with every step. Sometimes the text in the journal is explicit on where you need to go next and sometimes it's very cryptic. Below is the short and concise directions on where to go.
- Search the ground floor of The Bells of Vhalen in Antonica: ( -1300, 38, 45 ) /waypoint -1300, 38, 45
- Center of the Torrent River in Nektulos Forest: ( 465, -3, -1289 ) /waypoint 465, -3, -1289, ( -185, -2, 136 ) /waypoint -185, -2, 136, or ( -212, -3, -668 ) /waypoint -212, -3, -668
- Dragon skeleton at the bottom of the coast in the northern part of The Commonlands: ( -858, -199, -987 ) /waypoint -858.43, -198.53, -986.63
- A sunken ship in the water near the shrine of sirens in The Thundering Steppes: ( 1647, -44, 128 ) /waypoint 1647, -44, 128
- When you get close an enraged octopus will spawn; however, it isn't necessary to kill it to update the quest.
- Kill Maltus Everling in Nektropos Castle: ( 209, -16, 2 ) /waypoint 208.65, -16.20, 2.05
- You only get one shot at Maltus Everling, if you fail he will lock the door and you will have to restart the instance for another attempt.
- Kill Hrath T'vol in The Ruins of Varsoon: ( 294, 0, 61 ) /waypoint 294, 0, 61
- He is in the side room (behind the curtain) to the left as you walk into Workshop of the Sorcerer. When you go near the side room he will charge you and start attacking. Make sure to clear the main room first to prevent being overwhelmed by mobs.
- Return to Kerath McMarrin in The Thundering Steppes.
- Find and kill Captain Krieger in The Thundering Steppes: ( -129, -25, -1047 ) /waypoint -129, -25, -1047
- He may not show up as hostile, however, when you approach he will start attacking.
- Return to Kerath McMarrin for your reward.