Guild Status RaidsEdit
Raids are given as a reward for achieving guild levels and are intended as a training ground for new raiders. Each raid is Group x2, and will scale according to the higest level character in your raid. In order to advance to the second raid, you must complete the first. To get to the third, you must complete the second, etc. After completing all five new raids, you will be able to do them in any order. Not all members in the raid need be of the same guild.
The raids are designed as follows:
- Lvl 5 Shattered Vale: Bold Confrontation Add Management (NPCs spawn every X seconds and attack raid members)
- Lvl 10 Eternal Gorge: Daring Confrontation Aggro Management (Hate list shuffling or adding hate for subclass type)
- Lvl 15 Firemyst Gully: Gallant Confrontation AE Stun / Stifle (2-3 sec duration)
- Lvl 20 Bloodskull Valley: Noble Confrontation Resistance Fight (NPC uses powerful AE of type X)
- Lvl 25 The Cove of Decay: A Heroic Confrontation AE Charm (become the pet of the enemy!)
Rewards for defeating the bosses within each raid will vary based on your level range. Up to level 50, you will receive rare harvestable items, recipe books, and spell scrolls. At level 50, 60, and 70 molds and patterns may drop off boss creatures.These patterns will be for very light, light, medium, or heavy armor. Examining the patterns will give you a quest, and upon turning it in to a Quartermaster, you will receive a piece of armor. To begin, get two groups together into a raid and speak with the City Registrar Glamis( -84, -37, -2 ) /waypoint -84, -37, -2 in East Freeport or Royal Accountant Fowler in South Qeynos (563, -10, 164). This raid will scale to the lowest level that the groups are mentored down to, so make the proper adjustments to the raid level prior to clicking on the door and porting into the instance. Have the group member with the wanted quest, whether that be the first in the series or the third, be the one to click on the door to port your raid members into the wanted zone.