\aITEM 520180126 891162975:Goblin Territory Marker\/a \aITEM 520180126 891162975:Goblin Territory Marker\/a
What does this information mean?
This page refers to the inventory-only, No-Tade items that drops randomly. To avoid confusion, an explanation of a similar visible item is explained here too.
- Examining the first one of these opens the quest Claiming the Goblish Tongue, which can be completed by one of two methods. You can kill more goblins until they randomly drop enough markers (this can be time consuming) or by clicking on actual statues while on working on Kunark Ascending Crafting Timeline.
- Collecting all of these completes the these completes Claiming the Goblish Tongue and grants knowledge of the Goblish language, which is required for many quests.
- See the Claiming the Goblish Tongue page for more tips and tricks on completing this task by ether method
Confirmed Drops LocationsEdit
The following goblin tribes drop the markers:
- Blood Bone goblins in Stormhold
- Necrosis goblins in The Condemned Catacomb and in Antonica near the Catacomb entrance
- Aqua Goblins in Butcherblock Mountains
- Gleam and Glimmer Goblins near the back door of The Ruins of Varsoon and outside in The Thundering Steppes by that door
- Mist Grinnin goblins in Tombs of Night
- Runnyeye goblins in Enchanted Lands and Runnyeye
- Fog Grimmin goblins along the coast in Enchanted Lands
- Sootfoot goblins in Lavastorm
- Cinderfoot goblins in Solusek's Eye
- Icegill goblins in Permafrost
Alternate Completion MethodEdit
For the Kunark Ascending Crafting Timeline, players can examine tiny, visible statues to complete the quest, Claiming the Goblish Tongue. In order to do so, at least one of the inventory-only markers must be obtained and examined by killing goblins.
| EQ2i credits this article at Census for the info in this article.|
the last update on Census for this item was:
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 14:48:04 +0000