Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard's Den|
|Journal Level||108 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber (Solo) more|
|How to Start||Chorch ( 600, -157, -632 ) /waypoint 600, -157, -632|
- At the end of Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber (Solo), Chorch told you Sarnak Ghosts are bewitching the goblins and taking them to put them in cages.
- Chorch and Ollash can only be seen in the zone if you are on or have finished Dying to Have You.
- The steps below are only the required steps for the quest not a walktrough of the complete zone.
- Enter Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard's Den (Advanced Solo).
- Help the Goblin soothsayer Shanks (( 5, 28, -44 ) /waypoint 4.62, 28.40, -44.35) by turn the western statue "The Haggle Baron's Warden" and follow him...
- ...through to the green portal at ( 145, 27, -50 ) /waypoint 144.95, 26.68, -50.00 down into the caves-like-area.
- "Kill the brutes!: There are 4 groups of brutes and a single wanderer. Kill three of them and the wanderer.
- Note: You can leave one group up while you investigate the area on the left as you come in.
- Investiagte (by right-clicking) the blue shine spots at ( 265, -45, -35 ) /waypoint 265.40, -45.32, -35.44 for a questupdate.
- Goto the Chasm of awaiting where the cages with the goblines are hanging from the ceiling. Search the cages for Ghawg by clicking some cages:
- ( 436, -45, -147 ) /waypoint 436.28, -44.88, -147.08
- ( 403, -45, -60 ) /waypoint 403.14, -44.92, -60.20
- ( 403, -51, -16 ) /waypoint 403.12, -51.40, -16.38
- I didn't find Ghawg in the cages, but I heard a goblin scream.: Open door at ( 348, -39, -176 ) /waypoint 347.65, -38.58, -175.75 and save Wreek ( 342, -38, -214 ) /waypoint 342, -38, -214 by defeating an Obulus remnant.
- Speak with Wreek
- Go back to the green portal and destroy the targetable wall at ( 77, 31, -72 ) /waypoint 77, 31, -72 by attacking it.
- Tell Wreek at ( 342, -38, -214 ) /waypoint 342, -38, -214 of the secret Crypt.
- Defeat Nazkra rooming in the area around ( 275, -39, -263 ) /waypoint 275.30, -38.73, -262.73
- Now clear the cave area, to spawn and defeat the named The Rock Collector.
- Note: You can only defeat him if he is near the waterfall area. Keep your back against the waterfall so you won't have to deal with the knockback attacks as much.
- At ( 499, -36, -125 ) /waypoint 499.01, -36.37, -125.43 defeat a Kly assistant battling Shanks.
- Speakt to Shanks to get the key for the door behind it. Shanks gives you also Soothsayer's Bomb Dispenser.
- Open the door and search in Mutation Hall ( 638, -58, 43 ) /waypoint 638, -58, 43 for Ghawg by look for the roaming gooblin with a quest feather. Defeat it and bodyloot Ghawg's chokidai teeth necklace.
- WARNING: Make sure EVERYONE loots the body to get the necklace. You may only get one necklace for each kill. If so, the gooblin with the feather will respawn. Only the people who do not have the necklace already can see him, but he appears to become visible to the whole group after that person attacks him. If you forget to loot for everyone, you appear to be able to go back to the same place and wait for another one to respawn.
- Note: If there are groups of gooblins, and you have trouble with them, use the Soothsayer's Bomb Dispenser to root one or two of the gooblins and move the unrooted ones away to more easily take them down. It is also possible to watch the paths of the gooblins in groups of three, hug a wall and pass them to get to the gooblin with the feather.
- Return to Wreek in the secret crypt ( 72, 26, -95 ) /waypoint 72, 26, -95.
- Note: Evac works nicely.
- Chokidai Tooth Wristwrap
- Bottom Shard of an Obulus Medallion - needed for Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination
- At least 1p 53g 9s
- 15960 status