The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Miragul's Phylactery: The Crucible|
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Everfrost more|
|How to Start||Hail Chiara outside Miragul's Phylactery at ( -257, -5, -388 ) /waypoint -257, -5, -388|
- Now that it is clear what Lucretia Nasin's purpose is, Chiara has requested, on behalf of the Ironforge Exchange, to retrieve what the Coalition is after before they get to it. I should search within The Crucible for items related to Miragul's ability to teleport through time, space, and dimensions.
- Pick up the tome at ( -82, 0, 33 ) /waypoint -82, 0.37, 33 in the a Reflection of Silence.
- Click on glowing spacial disturbances throughout the zone.
- Kill The Codexicon and loot the residual powder that proves Miragul has crossed through the very dimensions themselves. (A grey encounter will not drop the required update.)
- The quest Making Sense of Miragul, Part 3 is exactly the same as this quest. You will need to click on the book and each of the Spacial Disturbances twice. Spacial Disturbances will only be clickable for the update for the second quest after you have collected all of them for the first quest. These are not group updates.
- Both powders (the final update) will be awarded at the same time from the The Codexicon's loot window.
- At least 31g 73s 78c
- Completing this quest gives +5,000 faction with The Ironforge Exchange
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.