The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Deity (AA)|
|Journal Level||25 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||The Sinking Sands more|
|How to Start||Speak with Plumetor Dul'Sadma on the docks.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This is part 1 of 5 of the Anashti Sul Timeline
- This quest is the first in the Anashti Sul deity line. The first part of the quest has you searching Norrath for books. You can find them at the following locations:
- Look for a book detailing past followers of Anashti Sul. It's likely in a port city where explorers and seers might travel through - North Freeport, Mage Tower, Entry Floor, ( 11, -7, -134 ) /waypoint 11, -7, -134
- Look for a book that describes her influence on Norrath in the past. Likely more recent and in a research library of those bent on knowledge of their own past - Gorowyn, in The Grand Anthenaeum. It's a scroll on a table at ( 2663, 84, 1359 ) /waypoint 2663, 84, 1359. The entrance to this room is at ( 2669, 83, 1306 ) /waypoint 2669, 83, 1306
- This book will be in the care of one of the oldest races on Norrath - Neriak, Library of K'Lorn, Third Floor on the bookshelf at ( -709, 32, 229 ) /waypoint -709, 32, 229. If you're a short race, it can be difficult to see.
- Now you have all three books, you are asked to start finding the members.
- Apparently, the first is likely still fleeing and moving from one place to another. So, it's off to search places of transportation. The most obvious one is Butcherblock Docks, due to how many zones it can link to. Head there and find Almar Shi'iz at ( 712, 24, 604 ) /waypoint 712, 24, 604
- Now we must find an isolated town. Given that this is a level 25 quest, the most obvious answer would be the Village of Thundermist in The Thundering Steppes. Go there and head towards ( 590, 2, -151 ) /waypoint 590, 2, -151. Inside the building you will find Allelia Halkreeb.
- The next person to find is someone who may have changed their identity and given up their beliefs for something else. Your journal tells you to go to Antonica, but this is a little vague to say the least. Head to South Qeynos gate and then towards ( 337, -20, 357 ) /waypoint 337, -20, 357 Look for a wandering NPC called Curys Kasin and hail him.
- He was the final person to find, and also passed on some interesting information. It seems there are other possible followers of Anashti Sul within Antonica. He tells you to release her messengers so the word can be spread near Qeynos. The graves can be found in the following locations:
- North-ish of Frontier Farm/Sayer's Outfitters ( -646, 12, 19 ) /waypoint -646, 12, 19
- South East of Frontier Farm/Sayer's Outfitters ( -958, -8, 426 ) /waypoint -958, -8, 426
- Under the Tower of Vhalen ( -1289, -16, 75 ) /waypoint -1289, -16, 75
- Near the highwaymen ( -1800, 10, 283 ) /waypoint -1800, 10, 283
- A group of Qeynos Gravewatchers will spawn and attack whenever you unearth a grave. You need to kill these for the update. You need to trigger the Gravewatcher's spawn by talking to the unearthed everling Qeynosian.
- Return to Plumetor Dul'Sadma to complete the quest.
- Completing this quest gives +1,250 faction with Anashti Sul
- Humble Altar of Anashti Sul - (house item)
|EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.