|Journal Category||Obol Plains (AA)|
|Journal Level||94 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||Obol Plains more|
|How to Start||General Furtog Ogrebane ( -455, 10, 14 ) /waypoint -455, 10, 14|
- Furtog Ogrebane and I are going to defend Wayward mages from the Horde at the southeast barrier, known as the Cardin Gate.
- Speak with Furtog Ogrebane when ready to depart
- Slay the ambushing Harrowing Horde (4)
- Approach the Cardin Gate near ( -746, 10, 247 ) /waypoint -746, 10, 247, and 1-2 horde mobs will spawn at a time and attack you. When you have killed 4, the quest will update.
- I should return to General Furtog Ogrebane, where he was fighting, near the Cardin Gate.
- Return to General Furtog Ogrebane ( -708, 11, 240 ) /waypoint -708, 11, 240 near the Cardin Gate
- I should return to the Wayward town of Cardin Ward, and speak with General Furtog Ogrebane. He says a reward awaits me!
- Return to General Furtog Ogrebane ( -455, 10, 14 ) /waypoint -455, 10, 14 in Cardin Ward
- At least 1p 30g
- One of the Following, based on Class:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.