The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player tradeskill level|
|Starting Zone||Frostfell Wonderland Village more|
|How to Start||Hail Sogs Frostfoot on a small island, south east of Santa Glug Frostfell Wonderland Village ( 198, -37, -1316 ) /waypoint 197.67, -36.68, -1316.09|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- The quest can only be done once a day.
- This is a very easy way to earn Tradeskill XP (experience) and Tradeskill Alternate Advancement XP if you are well below the level 70. Once you are at level 70, the XP is decent, but not quite as good as doing tradeskill rush orders closer to your level. If you do not turn all the sub-quests into the goblins inside, you can keep crafting presents for extra XP.
- Caution: You may leave the instance and return without breaking quests that are in progress (if you need to level to 20 for example). However if you leave after you've turned in a quest, the quest resets and you must do it again.
- All necessary resources are available next to the crafting stations. Quest-givers supply you with a scribable recipe and a goblin in the zone sells fuel.
- Watch the ice! It's slippery, and if you fall to the lower levels there is no escape so you will have to teleport!
- If the recipes are red to you, the crafting stations can kill you if you miss any reaction arts, so pay attention!
- The fuel merchant inside this version of The Icy Keep sell three key recipes that can be scribed by anyone with 90+ tradeskill. The keys unlock chests that hold Frostfell Crafting Stations that can be used all year long when placed in housing or in guild halls.
- Zone into the tradeskill instance of the The Icy Keep at at ( 103, -4, -1144 ) /waypoint 103, -4, -1144. The instance entrance is inside the Frostfell Wonderland, at big doors on the entry level of the zone. This is off to the side of the wardrobe, not directly behind it.
- Speak to each respective goblins and complete each of their tasks.
- Once Vox appears and the goblins run away in a panic, you can exit. Just make sure you get the update while inside first or the quest will reset and you'll have to start over!
- Speak to Sogs Frostfoot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.