|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Steamfont Mountains more|
|How to Start||Speak with Didyma ( -575, 170, 996 ) /waypoint -575, 170, 996 at Gnomeland Security Headquarters|
Jon Jeffas the Battleclock Ringmaster would like to talk to interested persons about a possible amateur level competiion in the Battleclock ring.
- Speak with Jon Jeffas about the battleclock Competitions.
- Jon Jeffas suggested that I try my hand at building my own battleclock for the amateur category.
- I should gather some spare springs from around the valley that leads to the Greater Faydark ( -481, 126, 611 ) /waypoint -480.59, 125.79, 610.62 .
- I should gather a sharp whirlyblade from near the entrance to klak'Anon ( -245, 88, 1393 ) /waypoint -244.61, 88.34, 1392.58 .
- I should gather some armored plates from the scraps of destroyed clockworks around the Mazkeen Crater ( -755, 132, 775 ) /waypoint -755.46, 132.07, 774.70 .
- I should gather some used gnomish grease from around Gnomeland Security ( -560, 175, 921 ) /waypoint -559.79, 174.56, 921.26 .
- Return to Jon Jeffas with the components
- I will attempt to use these blueprints (Battleclock Blueprints 1.1) to assemble a battleclock (Quixilver II).
- This recipe requires Artisan level 2, and is trivial at a Tinkering skill of 5. In addition to the supplies you collected, you'll need 5 dull black coal per attempt Fizza Cogsworth sells it, right next to the Work Bench.
- If you are not a tinkerer and attempt to craft this recipe at the work bench you will succeed due to "Tinkerfest Inspiration."
- I will place my battleclock into the ring and see how long it lasts...
- You must be in the ring - right click Quixilver II and select "use".
- I should see what Jon Jeffas thinks of the results.
Scales with level:
- T1 (Level 10) -
- T2 (Level 20) -
- T3 (Level 30) - Restored Battleclock Whirliblade
- T4 (Level 40) -
- T5 (Level 50) -
- T6 (Level 60) -
- T7 (Level 70) - Exceptional Battleclock Whirliblade
- T8 (Level 80) - Shining Battleclock Whirliblade
Although it isn't indicated in the examine of the weapon, when examined, the item can be mounted and placed in a house or guild hall: Mounted Battleclock Whirliblade.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only accessable in-game during the annual Tinkerfest festivities that occur roughly from the end of July to early August.|