The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Betrayal (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Qeynos Capitol District more|
|How to Start||Speak to Field Marshall Vishra inside The Sovereign House of Qeynos.|
- Talk to your new class trainer in which ever inner city zone of Qeynos they are.
- If you are a neutral class (dirge/troubadour, berserker/guardian, fury/warden, warlock/wizard), then you can choose whether to stay your current class or switch to the other associated class.
- If you are an alignment restricted class (e.g. paladin/shadowknight, conjurer/necromancer, etc.), then you must talk to the trainer for opposite alignment to your class.
- All Mage trainers are found in the Concordium Tower in South Qeynos.
- All Priest trainers are found in the Temple of Life in North Qeynos.
- All Scout trainers are found in Arbos the Elddar Tree in The Elddar Grove.
- All Fighter trainers are found on the steps to Qeynos Castle in North Qeynos except for Brawlers (Bruiser becoming Monk), who report to Khai Lightfall ( 770, -20, -375 ) /waypoint 770, -20, -375 in the Dojo in The Elddar Grove.
- You will be asked several times if you are sure you want to be your class to confirm your choice.
- Call of Qeynos general ability - replaces your Call of Haven (It's now changed to call to home regardless)
- Completing this quest gives -100,000 faction with Exile
- Finally rid of that blasted the Exiled suffix title
- Possible change of class
- IF your class changes, all of your spells/combat arts reset to apprentice 1
- Loss of all class "fun" spells
- Free Respec of all of your character traits, racial traditions, enemy masteries, specialized training (master 2)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.