Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- There are LOTS of detriments in this zone. If you can't cure frequently, bring a player or merc along that can.
- Cats are the "merchants" in this bazaar.
- Click on bazaar rats and haven hoppers to pick them up whenever you see one.
- You will ultimately need 14 bazaar rats and 5 haven hoppers.
- The various "Hawkers" (hawks flying around the main room) will trade you a bazaar rat for body-dropped loot from various creatures.
- Any time you engage a deadly darkbloom, right-click and choose Feed to feed it a frog. Kill the plant and collect a blackened frog leg from its corpse.
- You will ultimately need 5 blackened frog legs from a deadly darkbloom.
- a deadly darkbloom and netherbians respawn.
- Repeat Visits: After following the strategies and completing the zone successfully, you may skip buying the items from the cat merchants on subsequent runs by hailing Percy, a cat that sits in front of you after zoning in.
- Note: After your first walktrough you can shortcut (see below).
- Note: Most items are temporary flagged. So if you leave zone, you have to start from the beginning.
- Speak to Sammy ( -278, 0, 115 ) /waypoint -277.90, 0.34, 114.69 at The Bizarre Bazaar
- Defeat Financier Fendilix ( -272, -2, 33 ) /waypoint -272.45, -1.51, 33.07 at Bizarre Bank & Loan
- 'A bear market?' trauma feign death, 'x' to stand up
- 'Let's divide the profits' splits: Kill add first
- Loot a ball of ethereal yarn from his corpse.
- Speak to Boris at ( -190, -1, 102 ) /waypoint -189.97, -0.61, 102.22 at The Bizarre Bazaar
- Buy 30 Grit Sand Rune for ball of ethereal yarn and a bazaar rat.
- Buy a Key of Articulation for a bazaar rat.
- Right-click on 30 Grit Sand Rune and choose 'auto consume'. (If you're doing this with another person, it's best to stand right next to the person and use the charm, then auto-consume it. It seems to not land on the person if they're more than 5m away, or if the charm is just auto-consumed without using first. Works the same with the upgraded version, and the same with both in heroics.)
- Move the mannequins from ( -176, -3, 109 ) /waypoint -175.70, -2.75, 109.13 and ( -201, -1, 47 ) /waypoint -200.84, -1.48, 46.68 and place them near ( -120, -1, 61 ) /waypoint -119.79, -1.49, 60.60
- Defeat Mandee Quin and Mannee Quin.
- Loot a rough mannequin leg.
- Speak to Motor at ( -117, -1, 104 ) /waypoint -117.26, -0.60, 103.62
- Defeat Short Shift ( -61, -2, 219 ) /waypoint -60.67, -1.74, 218.81 at Short Shift Stables.
- Right-click the Lucky Horseshoe and choose 'use' whenever Short Shift's stoneskin is up (blue and purple detriment). Charm has a short range, and if you're with another person who used the charm, there is a notice in chat that says something like you no longer feel the luck of that person. Just move closer to them. You'll see a notice the effect is reapplied when you're within range of the horseshoe carrier. Works the same with the upgraded version, and the same with both charms in heroics.
- 'The battle is making a ghostly carrier angsty. Soothe it somehow.' Pat it down to soothe it.
- Speak to Trade Baroness Elsindir ( -42, -1, 49 ) /waypoint -41.91, -1.47, 49.08 at The Bizarre Bazaar
- Speak to Mausi ( -50, 0, 113 ) /waypoint -49.72, 0.35, 112.79
- Clear all the creatures in the area in preparation for the next fight vs.Trade Baroness Elsindir, which has become attackable.
- Defeat Trade Baroness Elsindir ( -42, -1, 49 ) /waypoint -41.91, -1.47, 49.08.
- Periodically 'Your Cat's Eye Agate begins to glow!' (as she casts "Monopoly of Souls"). Use it to interrupt her death touch "Monopoly of Souls"...or you are dead.
- Periodically you get cursed by "Trade Route" Then you do much less damage to Trade Baroness Elsindir (Hint: Reactive damage spells e.g. Repentance still do damage in the normal way). You must search and click flags and pick them up to remove her damage immunity again. These flags can spawn between the wall next to the broken column all the way over to the area between Mausi's and Motor's huts.
- Hint: Sometimes she'll cast "Monopoly of Souls" in the middle of an active "Trade Route". It is a good idea to re-target her between flags to catch her casting, and more importantly, to interrupt the "Monopoly of Souls" than to finish the Trade Route.
- Collect Bazaar Trade Agreement from her corpse.
- Locate Mia (trackable), a black cat wandering through the bazaar, and speak to her and buy:
- 9 Lives for 1 blackened frog leg and 1 bazaar rat ((9 trigger death save))
- 20 Cat's paw for 1 bazaar rat ((launches into air))
- Chase the Cat for 1 bazaar rat ((teleport to Mia)
- Lucky Horseshoe for 1 bazaar rat
- Spirit of the Cat 1 rat ((shape change to cat)
- Upgraded 30 Grit Sand Rune for 1 blackened frog leg and 1 30 Grit Sand Rune ((short range limit on buff))
- Upgraded Lucky Horseshoe for 1 blackened frog leg and Lucky Horseshoe ((short range limit on buff))
- Note: If you duo, you need only on Spirit of the Cat as you can trade it.
- Proceed to ( 108, -2, 114 ) /waypoint 108.07, -1.76, 113.88 and use Spirit of the Cat to pass the ghostly orange giant.
- Speak to Spirit at ( 264, 1, 120 ) /waypoint 264.10, 0.50, 119.64.
- Right-click on Upgraded 30 Grit Sand Rune and choose 'auto consume'.
- Proceed to Last Stand of Fordel Midst at ( 303, 0, -133 ) /waypoint 303, 0, -133 and follow the hallway down to the arena.
- Defeat Bazaara Baron Brixwald, wandering the arena.
- Note: It's a good idea to either have hotbar spots or macro Paludal Catnip, Upgraded Lucky Horseshoe, and Cat's Eye Agate.
- Use 9 Lives charm before pull.
- He has a knockback; pull him against a wall.
- If you fall into one of the holes use 20 Cat's Paw to get out or use the stone as a step.
- If 'Your Cat's Eye Agate begins to glow!'. Use it to interrupt death touch. Spell "Soul Espionage."
- Use Paludal Catnip to remove any detriments he casts. Spell "Public Scorn".
- Use Upgraded Lucky Horseshoe to remove his stoneskin (blue and purple detriment).
- Note: He will sometimes cast Public Scorn right before Soul Espionage. Public Scorn must be cleared off to interrupt Soul Espionage.
After following the strategies and completing the zone successfully, you can use the "shortcut method" to run the zone.
- Immediately upon entering, hail Percy, a cat just in front of the zone in. Accept the option "I have no need of your pounce" to receive a bazaar rat.
- Note: You must be able to speak Kerran
- Speak to Sammy at ( -278, 0, 115 ) /waypoint -277.90, 0.34, 114.69
- Defeat Financier Fendilix at ( -272, -2, 33 ) /waypoint -272.45, -1.51, 33.07
- Drops 30 Grit Sand Rune for use against next named
- Defeat Mandee Quin and Mannee Quin at ( -120, -1, 61 ) /waypoint -119.79, -1.49, 60.60
- Defeat Short Shift at ( -61, -2, 219 ) /waypoint -60.67, -1.74, 218.81.
- Note: Remember to use the Lucky Horseshoe whenever Short Shift's stoneskin is up.
- Drops Cat's Eye Agate for use against next named
- Defeat Trade Baroness Elsindir at ( -42, -1, 49 ) /waypoint -41.91, -1.47, 49.08
- Defeat Bazaara Baron Brixwald around ( 303, 0, -133 ) /waypoint 303, 0, -133