The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Steamfont Mountains Timeline|
|1. And Your Little Dog Too!|
|2. Conflict Among the Kobolds|
|4. Finding Fulgation|
|5. Fulgation's Tracks|
|6. Fulgation's Folly|
|7. Watchman Fleep|
|8. Disruption of the Bloodhorn|
|9. Gnomeland Community Service|
|10. Gnomeland R & D|
|11. Fulgation Sightings|
|12. R & D & More Work|
|13. Clockwork Assessment Techometer|
|14. Get Them Steamed|
|15. New Efforts|
|16. The Spiritual Side of Engineering|
|17. Tap Into the Power|
|18. Securing Future Livelihood|
|19. It's All Necessary|
|20. Fulgation's End|
|Journal Category||Steamfont Mountains|
|Journal Level||38 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Steamfont Mountains more|
|How to Start||Speak to Watchman Plarg, who is at the crossroads just outside of the Greater Faydark zoneline.|
This quest is part 4 of 20 in the Steamfont Mountains Timeline.
- Search for any sign of Remmy Fulgation near Camp Cobalt ( -388, 102, 1040 ) /waypoint -388, 102, 1040
- Find a way on top of the hill near Camp Cobalt where Remmy's field journal is.
- There is a cliff at ( -379, 113, 986 ) /waypoint -379, 113, 986 that has a stone at the top.
- Right click the stone and hit "Hook It".
- There is one more to hook, just above Remmy's cooking pot.
- The Journal of Remy Fulgation is the small book right next to the bedroll, labeled Fulgation's Field Journal. Click it to pick it up (you might have to crouch and zoom in to see it).
- To get down, right click the stone and hit "lower yourself down".
- Return to Watchman Plarg for your reward.
- At least 1g 26s 57c
- One of the following, based on Class:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.