The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For other articles with related titles, see Find 'em a Find, Catch 'em a Catch!.
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Speak with David Torchsong in Antonica on the bridge just outside of the North Qeynos gate ( 135, -21, -28 ) /waypoint 135, -21, -28.|
This quest is part of the annual Erollisi Day celebration.
- Find the following people in North Qeynos (Qeynos Capitol District) and learn a little about them:
- Amund MacRae ( 288, -20, 13 ) /waypoint 288, -20, 13
- Marjorie Falconius ( 284, -17, 32 ) /waypoint 284, -17, 32 - inside Voleen and Copperpot's Bakery
- Vixxi Starguide ( 357, -21, 146 ) /waypoint 357, -21, 146- inside East Irontoes Stable/Inn
- Zak Silvanus ( 425, -27, -57 ) /waypoint 425, -27, -57
- Lysndra ( 412, -21, -193 ) /waypoint 411.61, -20.72, -192.50
- Colt Longpier ( 432, -20, -333 ) /waypoint 432, -20, -333
- Tyluna Whittlebit ( 394, -19, -237 ) /waypoint 394, -19, -237 - inside the Jewel Box
- Beldrin Findlebolt ( 286, -18, -82 ) /waypoint 286, -18, -82
- After speaking to each, return to David Torchsong who will then ask you how to match them all.
WARNING: If you don't answer the matches right you will have to do the whole Quest again!
The pairs are:
- Zak and Lysndra both appreciate industry and hard work.
- Tyluna and Colt share a love for animals.
- Amund and Vixxi each admire fine physical specimens.
- Marjorie will please Beldrin with her cooking.
- (Alternate pairings are Zak and Colt, Tyluna and Lysndra.)
- After giving the matches, David Torchsong will tell you he needs to meditate on your choices. Hail him again to complete the quest and receive your reward.
- 6 Erollisi coins
- One of the following:
If you already received an Erollisi Day Cloak from previous years it will NOT be offered as reward again since it is a Lore item.
|This article refers to events, personae, items and activities only present in-game during the annual Erollisi Day festivities, which come to Norrath each year for a short time roughly around February 14th.|