The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the item reward from this quest, see Fiery Jewel of the Underfoot (Item).
|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||85 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Tenebrous Tangle more|
|How to Start||See Starting the Quest below|
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- You are no longer required to complete your Epic 1.0 quest. If necessary, you will be given a Shattered Weapon by Kinloch Skry'mir at ( -35, 24, 214 ) /waypoint -35, 24, 214 which can be used instead of your class weapon.
- This quest is not available to the Beastlord and Channeler classes.
Starting the Quest[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Kinloch Skry'mir at ( -35, 24, 214 ) /waypoint -35, 24, 214 in the Tenebrous Tangle.
- Now talk to Researcher Sel'Quar at ( -150, -117, 634 ) /waypoint -150, -117, 634 in the Shrine of Thunder by the docks in Lavastorm in order to receive the quest.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Sa'ib Waseem in the Hall of Wizardry in The City of Paineel at ( 1996, -298, 3340 ) /waypoint 1996, -298, 3340.
- Travel to The Eye of Dartain and collect the book The Art of Spellshifting. The book is on a desk at ( 1805, 0, 4304 ) /waypoint 1805, 0, 4304 . (It has a star on the cover.)
- Return to Sa'ib Waseem.
- You are instructed to check on Apprentice Tam, who has not yet returned.
- Head into the Vermin Caves at ( 1458, -120, 3064 ) /waypoint 1458, -120, 3064 and "Inspect" Apprentice Tam's body at ( 1255, -166, 3295 ) /waypoint 1255, -166, 3295. (Inspecting Tam's body will not break any Invis. spell)
- Return to Sa'ib Waseem with Tam's empty satchel.
- Since Tam's satchel was empty, you must return to the Vermin Caves and take back the Fiery Jewel.
- Return to Sa'ib Waseem
- You are instructed to collect components to create a new jewel.
- Kill 12 underfoot levitatestones for their calcified lightstones (these are auto-updates). They're around ( 1588, -6, 4345 ) /waypoint 1588, -6, 4345 The Eye of Dartain.
- Kill 8 stonecold carrion or stonegraft scoundrels for their desiccated eye lids (these are auto-updates). These are around ( 1417, -29, 3724 ) /waypoint 1417, -29, 3724 between Paineel and Stonebrunt Encampment.
- Collect 6 Twilight Blooms from Toxxulia Forest. These are around the area where the feral bruisers, Toxxulia savages and the bristlevine abhorrences roam. Some locs include:
- ( 573, 144, 3052 ) /waypoint 573, 144, 3052
- ( 523, 146, 3179 ) /waypoint 523, 146, 3179
- ( 450, 144, 3170 ) /waypoint 450, 144, 3170
- ( 483, 147, 3193 ) /waypoint 483, 147, 3193
- ( 533, 124, 3341 ) /waypoint 533, 124, 3341
- ( 667, 151, 3009 ) /waypoint 667, 151, 3009
- Although the twilight blooms look similar to Toxxulia flower buds, they are not the same thing. The twilight blooms have a sparkle effect and cannot be tracked.
- Return to Sa'ib Waseem with the components.
- Return to the Vermin Caves and find a "luminescent location" with "arcane infused waters" and saturate your new Jewel of the Underfoot.
- The update is at ( 1293, -249, 3241 ) /waypoint 1293, -249, 3241 at the bottom of the waterfall. Click on the luminescent item on the ground near the bottom of the pool. Note this will break invisibility or stealth.
- Malefactor Reekiteeth (85^) will spawn and attack you.
- Pick up the Fiery Jewel of the Underfoot.
- Return to Sa'ib Waseem to complete the quest.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.