The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The following in-game bug has been reported to DBG:|
|Totem of Aaryonar is removed from your inventory upon completion, leaving you unable to complete the quest a second time in order to receive The Final Report. You can now obtain a replacement from the first statue in Ascent of the Awakened by clicking the base. As of 07/23, I was able to complete the quest and retain the totems|
|Journal Category||Halls of Fate|
|Journal Level||70 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||The Halls of Fate more|
|How to Start||Inspect the leftmost flaming pillar in the Atrium of Kildrukaun ( -10, 0, 3 ) /waypoint -10, 0, 3 in The Halls of Fate|
- Kill enough Doomwing droags in the Halls of Fate to get 20 fairly common updates. You will very likely have to carefully pull around the first named if you intend to do this quest, the Reclaiming the Totems quest (Requires Tammuz), and the first half of Obscuring Knowledge in a single run.
- Return to the Atrium of Kildrukaun and place the droag bodies in the four flaming pillars. Says to do them in order so make sure to place them left to right in all four of the pillars.
- Inspect the Totem of Aaryonar in your inventory. This will spawn an NPC who will give you the next three quests.
- The next 3 quests can be done all at once and completed in any order:
- You must complete all 3 of the above quests to move on to the final step
- 13g 75s 52c
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.