The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Talk to Kella Swampfoot at the City Festival.|
This is an unlimited repeatable quest
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Though this quest uses harvestable materials from Harvestables (Tier 1) and low level skills, the quest will scale to your level, making it an excellent way to level a Provisioner, but because any trade can complete it, it can also be a great way to level any tradeskill.
- This quest uses a stove and keg, but because the skills needed to complete it are low level, anyone who has taken up a tradeskill can easily complete it and all classes can use a charm to cook on-the-spot if they are of the right minimum levels.
- This City Festival quest rewards the greatest number of City Tokens and players who bring a portable stove and keg can craft right by the NPC, making it a popular choice for those who want to accrue several tokens in a very short time.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Craft some provisions
- Return to Kella Swampfoot
Harvestable Materials and Fuels[edit | edit source]
- The quantity of items to bring along depends on how many times you plan to complete this unlimited, repeatable quest.
- Though you can return to a city or guild hall to use a Stove & Keg, you can save a great deal of time by bringing one of the 2 portable crafting stations (tables) made by a Tinkerer. All tradeskill classes can use these charms.
- You can elect which drink (coffee or tea) and which food items (steak or sunfish rolls) to make with each time you take this quest from Kella. This allows you to choose to bring only one of the appropriate harvestables to make food, and one appropriate harvestable to make drinks, if you are low on supplies.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 4 City Tokens
- Tradeskill Experience (for Provisioners)
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only accessible in-game during the City Festivals that occur from the 1st through the 7th of each month.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.