The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Treasure Hunt (AA)|
|Journal Level||110 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Plane of Magic more|
|How to Start||Click on large cnidcara corpse ( -260, 77, -43 ) /waypoint -260, 77, -43|
- 11 minutes total time, but you have to be quick because there's a lot of running around/killing things.
- May require level 110 and 20.000 faction for one of Pride Pakiat, House Yrzu, and House Vahla.
- Click on large cnidcara corpse at ( -260, 77, -43 ) /waypoint -260, 77, -43 to pick/start quest.
- Kill 10 frenzied cnidcara for Pride Pakiat (in Aetherscar).
- Kill 10 cnidcara feeder for House Yrzu (also in Aetherscar).
- Kill 10 seabound cnidcara for House Vahla (SE corner in Auroric Tide).
- Return to large cnidcara corpse at ( -260, 77, -43 ) /waypoint -260, 77, -43.
- Kill Gorzan the Tainted within the 11 minute period. It will despawn if it is not dead in that time.
- You will have three crystals in your quest tracking window representing poison, disease, and mental (from memory). Each of these are used to react to different emotes from Gorzan. If you click the correct crystal, Gorzan will be able to be damaged for a short time before returning to invulnerable.
- When you receive the emote "Gorzan gathers toxins!" click the poison crystal (top crystal).
- When you receive the emote "Gorzan begins the corruption!" click the mental crystal (middle crystal).
- When you receive the emote "Gorzan's virulence spreads!" click the disease crystal (bottom crystal).
- When you receive the emote "Gorzan has been interrupted and is now vulnerable to damage!" you clicked the right crystal and can damage Gorzan.
- When you receive the emote "You used the wrong mana crystal on Gorzan!" you clicked the wrong crystal and Gorzan remains invulnerable.
- When you receive the emote "Gorzan's Arcane Contamination returns!" he is now invulnerable to damage.
- At least 1p 68g 39s
- 7 encrusted planar key
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.