The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Tenebrous Tangle (AA)|
|Journal Level||68 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||Tenebrous Tangle more|
|How to Start||Talk to Jabber Longwind at the entrance to the Temple Grounds in Tenebrous Tangle|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- This heroic quest is part 12 of the Claymore Timeline. You must have completed the previous steps to begin this one.
- This quest is marked as heroic but all mobs are solo mobs.
- When you speak with Jabber Longwind, he talks about a war. Tell him that you hate the name of the war and that he should change it to: The Feathered Fray.
- Use the Vultak Scavenger Site pad at ( -721, 144, -149 ) /waypoint -721, 144, -149, to go to the spire at ( 486, 293, -537 ) /waypoint 486.18, 292.74, -536.52 to The Barren Sky. Speak with Jabber Longwind who is standing next to teleporter spire in Barren Sky. Take the cloud to Whisperwind Isle and climb the cliffs up to the Elders. Talk to Graywind the Elder ( -677, 8, -509 ) /waypoint -677, 8.4, -509.
- Now you need to kill the The Ghastly Overcast (level 66^) on Cloudmist Isle in the thick mist to update the quest, this spawns the Gentle Breeze. (If he is not up, you must wait for some time.) Talk to the Gentle Breeze to further update the quest.
- Next you must:
- Kill a Bloodscale breeder (level 67v comes with two a warscale neonate level 67vv) for 10 quest updates (southwest on Isle of Awakening) around ( 389, 196, 654 ) /waypoint 389.38, 196.25, 653.51
- Harvest blast-filled bedrock nodes for 20 quest updates (on Isle of Awakening)
- Kill a crystalline burrower (level 65, solo mobs) for 5 quest updates (on Blackwind Isle - south east - around ( -491, 125, 439 ) /waypoint -491, 125, 439 )
- Return to Cloudmist Isle and talk to the Gentle Breeze again. If Gentle Breeze is not there, keep clearing the isle till Ghastly Overcast respawns, kill it and then Breeze will return.
- Return to the Elders on Whisperwind Isle. Speak with both Graywind the Elder and Creakbeak the Elder to finish the quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.