The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||F.S. Distillery: The Rum Cellar (AA)|
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||F.S. Distillery: The Rum Cellar (Solo) more|
|How to Start||Talk to Kildiun ( -186, -71, 110 ) /waypoint -186, -71, 110|
- Pay attention to what Nibbles has to say.
- Avoid all of the Highkeep guards. Sometimes this means waiting for one or more to path away from you.
- If you are spotted by a guard, you'll be detained and taken to The Storeroom Office ( 148, -124, 122 ) /waypoint 148, -124, 122, and have to work your way back after killing the guard.
- Gnomish Stilts and a Feather Fall Cloak may be useful.
- Find Kildiun.
- Travel to the Lift to Highhold ( -109, -160, -65 ) /waypoint -109, -160, -65 and go to the Stocks Ledge at the top.
- Stay on the rocks at the edge so the guards won't see you. When you near the doorway, wait for both guards to fall asleep.
- It's also possible to kill the pair of guards, so long as you aren't spotted by the roving Captain.
- Go through the Store Room and Keg Storage to the southwest. Each has wandering guards that you must watch until they're well past, then dash to the next corridor.
- Speak to Kildiun in the Chow Hall ( -186, -71, 110 ) /waypoint -186, -71, 110.
- Kildiun will give you the key you need if you'll fetch him a bottle of Jaestern's Prestige Reserve.
- Head back towards the lift
- Just outside the doorway (where hopefully the guards are asleep!) there are four explosive barrels of gunpowder ( -165, -101, -29 ) /waypoint -165, -101, -29.
- Move a barrel to the top of the ramp near ( -113, -100, -85 ) /waypoint -113, -100, -85.
- The guards patrolling the ramp will trigger the explosion. If one barrel does not kill both guards, go get another barrel and repeat.
- Grab the bottle of Jaestern's Prestige Reserve ( -41, -122, -81 ) /waypoint -41, -122, -81.
- Return to Kildiun to finish the quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.