|Journal Category||Down Below (AA)|
|Journal Level||10 (Tier 2)|
|Starting Zone||Crow's Resting Place more|
|How to Start||Examine Motley Merchant Manifest received from a chest after killing Rollus the Sly.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- To get this quest and The Motley Merchant Manifest at the same time, follow these steps.
- On zoning into Crow's Resting Place, Thieves Guild, go straight to the back room and talk to Fippy Darkpaw, the 4th to receive the quest The Motley Merchant Manifest. Notice where Rollus the Sly (NPC) is.
- Return to the front room and kill An Unseen Hand taskmaster. Once you do this, Rollus the Sly should turn into Rollus the Sly (12). Fippy will run out of the zone - this is why you have to talk to him first!
- Kill Rollus, and he should drop enough versions of Motley Merchant Manifest (Quest Starter) for everyone in the group to get a copy.
I have discovered a thieves den in the The Down Below and looted a sort of merchant manifest. I discerned that Constable Arathur needs evidence of such illicit operations. I will try to follow the hints in the manifest to discover the Qeynos merchants involved in this ring and fool them into signing this manifest thinking me a lackye of the thieves.
- I must speak to a G.P. in a shop hinted at by the symbol in the manifest, a quill overlapping an ink jar.
- I must speak to a P.B. in one of the local establishments, the one hinted at by the symbol of a trinket being passed from one hand to another.
- I must speak to a K.I. in one of the local establishments, the one hinted at by the symbol of a fish swimming out of a mug of ale.
- I must speak to B.M. in one of the local establishments, the one hinted at by the symbol of a mermaid holding a stein.
- I must speak to a P.I. in one of the local establishments, the one hinted at by the symbol of dwarven warhammer inside a compass pointing eastward.
- Speak to Constable Arathur in Qeynos Province District.
- At least 3s 62c
- Tunic of the Guard