The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
\aITEM 1492910426 -2145505999:Essence of Magic\/a \aITEM 1492910426 -2145505999:Essence of Magic\/a
What does this information mean?
- Component in level V orange adornments such as Rune of Glory (IV)
Strategies to FindEdit
- Ultra rare harvestable. You must have Mystical Harvesting from AA Prestige Tradeskill tree to harvest but you might be able to see it without.
- Found mainly on the coastline and under water in Plane of Magic, and on the Spire Island where you zone in.
- Strategy is to follow the coastlines in PoM, either swimming or flying and set your Tab to "Select Next NPC" if it's not already set that way.
- Tab around.
- The node has a name tag "essence of magic" but it is not trackable, the name tag may be far above the actual node.
- Respawn time unknown, but several theories presist, it may be an hour, it may be that it instantly respawns elsewhere in the zone (see discussion link below).
- Whether locations are fixed or not is unknown.
- There is speculation that it "substitutes" for normal harvest nodes, including fishing nodes. If so, then fishing may help respawn time. Unconfirmed.
- Possible locations:
- -28.26, 1.46, -301.66 (Fount)
- 921.93, 7.77, -99.23 (Aetherscar)
- 711,19,-749 (Vallation Bay)
- -54.88 75.45 -533.49 (A "valley" area above the water in the Fount)
- -445.97 65.12 -737.51
- -751.05 131.27 -144.07
- Discussion board messages with more locations and speculations: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/spawn-locations-essences-of-magic.586372/
| EQ2i credits this article at Census for the info in this article.|
the last update on Census for this item was:
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 14:42:38 +0000
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.