The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to the Chaos Descending Expansion (see our forum for more info about it) that is currently in BETA.
| Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
| When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
|Journal Level||110 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Myrist, the Great Library more|
|How to Start||Speak to Maelin Starpyre at ( 244, -7, -24 ) /waypoint 244, -7, -24|
- Take the teleporter at ( 440, 15, 230 ) /waypoint 440, 15, 230 to Plane of Justice: Eternal Prison and speak with Druzzil Ro at ( 441, 15, 228 ) /waypoint 441, 15, 228
- Collect the following:
- Gather two green shinies to get keys: carbonite cell key at ( -50, -68, 3 ) /waypoint -50, -68, 3 mithril cell key at ( 28, -67, 9 ) /waypoint 28, -67, 9
- Click the corpse at ( -45, -68, -12 ) /waypoint -44.69, -67.61, -11.56 and receive Planar Web Shackles recipe.
- Squish a shackle web slinger to receive web slinger webbing.
- Squish sludge scarabs to receive 4 scarab goo.
- Craft Planar Web Shackles at ( -9, -68, -14 ) /waypoint -8.61, -67.60, -13.76
- Use shackles on an enforcer, then right click and choose "Steal key".
- Speak with Druzzil Ro.
- Kill the Balgros in the cell closest to Druzzil Ro and loot the feyiron Key from the chest.
- Open the door to Tayilo N'Velex cell and speak to her at ( 11, -67, -7 ) /waypoint 11, -67, -7.
- Travel to the Enchanted Lands and use the portal at ( -1012, -1, -385 ) /waypoint -1012, -1, -385 to Isle of Vul.
- Kill the named on the island floor and loot the Shadow Gem from the small chest.
- Run up the ramp and click the barrier
- Kill the three voidbeasts. They will spawn three piles of void goo where they died. Move these into the tower to destroy the barrier.
- Click the purple sparkly at ( 68, 45, -111 ) /waypoint 68, 45, -111 and then run up the ramp and click the barrier to destroy it
- Make your way to Bellengere the Three at ( 81, 69, -101 ) /waypoint 81, 69, -101 to receive an update. Kill the Mob.
- Return to Maelin Starpyre at ( 244, -7, -24 ) /waypoint 244, -7, -24 in Myrist, the Great Library.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.