| All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to the Chaos Descending Expansion (see our forum for more info about it) that is currently in BETA.
| Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
| When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
|Journal Level||110 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Myrist, the Great Library more|
|How to Start||Speak to Maelin Starpyre at ( 244, -7, -24 ) /waypoint 244, -7, -24|
- Take the teleporter on the second floor at ( 440, 15, 230 ) /waypoint 440, 15, 230 to Plane of Justice: Eternal Prison.
- Using Singular Focus is a good idea in this zone, just to avoid accidental aggro.
- Clicking a cell door will tell you what kind of key it requires.
- Obtain a mithril cell key from a green shiny at ( 28, -67, 9 ) /waypoint 27.95, -67.02, 8.59, then unlock the cell door at ( 21, -68, -5 ) /waypoint 20.53, -67.51, -5.46
- Kill Balgros at ( 22, -68, -26 ) /waypoint 22.02, -67.60, -26.17 to obtain a feyiron cell key.
- If you hug the east wall, you can get back to the corner and fight Balgros there without aggroing the enforcer.
- Open the door to Tayilo N'Velex's cell at ( 11, -67, -7 ) /waypoint 11, -67, -7 and speak to her.
- Travel to The Enchanted Lands and use a half-buried statue at ( -1012, -1, -385 ) /waypoint -1012, -1, -385 to enter Isle of Vul: Bellengere's Dark Spire.
- Kill the seven Vul adherents and Fathad Zastim on the beach to obtain the Shadow Gem.
- Go up the ramp at ( 30, 2, -32 ) /waypoint 29.79, 2.41, -31.59. Click the big purple barrier at the top of the ramp to open the way forward.
- Destroy the barrier blocking the tower door at ( 30, 40, -88 ) /waypoint 30, 40, -88.
- Kill the 4 savage grathok. Move the piles of goo they drop to the tower to destroy the barrier.
- Kill the shadowmen and gather the Void Shard Key at ( 68, 45, -111 ) /waypoint 68, 45, -111.
- Click the barrier blocking the stairwell at ( 75, 67, -98 ) /waypoint 75, 67, -98 to open the way.
- Speak to Bellengere the Three at ( 81, 69, -101 ) /waypoint 81, 69, -101.
- Return to Maelin Starpyre at ( 244, -7, -24 ) /waypoint 244, -7, -24 in Myrist, the Great Library.