Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||110 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Myrist, the Great Library more|
|How to Start||Click on a corrupted conflagration of air at ( 251, -7, -19 ) /waypoint 251, -7, -19|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You may not receive all of the ephemeral gusts needed for this quest on one run through the zone.
- The quest is listed as heroic but can be soloed
- You receive an Inert Eryslai Purifying Rune when you click on the corrupted air to start the quest.
- Take the teleporter at ( 260, -20, -285 ) /waypoint 260, -20, -285 to the Elemental Portal Gallery. Use the wind portal at ( 714, 412, -380 ) /waypoint 714, 412, -380 to enter Eryslai: The Midnight Aerie [Solo].
- Progress through the zone. (See Eryslai: The Midnight Aerie [Solo] for strategies).
- Kill zephyren, phoenix, nilborien and wilders to obtain 19 ephemeral gusts.
- The drops are uncommon. One is dropped for each party member.
- Note: It can happen that you don't get all 19 drops from 1 run of the zone, so you have to reenter a fresh version of the instance to get the final drop and be able to complete the quest.
- Use the Inert Eryslai Purifying Rune from the quest helper to recieve the Imbued Eryslai Purifying Rune
- After killing the final boss, Sterek Swiftwind, take the Portal to Oeranthia Spire at ( 1200, 324, -278 ) /waypoint 1200, 324, -278.
- Note: If you have enough drops, and the portal doesn't appear, examine the Inert Eryslai Purifying Rune from your inventory.
- Click on The Oeranthia Breathstone at ( 831, -290, -469 ) /waypoint 831, -290, -469.