The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||110 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Myrist, the Great Library more|
|How to Start||Speak to Maelin Starpyre at ( 244, -7, -24 ) /waypoint 244, -7, -24|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Use the portal at ( 298, -5, -116 ) /waypoint 298, -5, -116 in Myrist, the Great Library to enter Ward of Chaos Elements.
- Travel to the Ward of Wind and Frost at ( -95, -377, -1 ) /waypoint -95, -377, -1 and kill an icecrete rumbler and collect an Icecrete Shield
- Travel to the Abandoned Garrison at ( -198, -376, 179 ) /waypoint -198, -376, 179 and kill chillfoot dervishs and to collect 4 chillsoot embers that they drop on the ground.
- Return to the zone entrance at ( -112, -354, 95 ) /waypoint -112, -354, 95 and right click to throw chillsoot ember at Glimmerghast to make him aggro. You may need to throw more than one.
- Kill Glimmerghast, the fog archon to open the barrier at ( -211, -354, 94 ) /waypoint -211, -354, 94.
- Use the Icecrete Shield before and periodically during the fight to receive less damage, recast time is 12.5 seconds.
- Travel to the Ward of Floods and Storms at ( -191, -329, 155 ) /waypoint -191, -329, 155
- Kill a shock tempest and collect a Fulgurite Strike.
- Kill 4 ballast stone rumblers and place the bodies in the south part of the pool at ( -92, -329, 207 ) /waypoint -92, -329, 207, the water at the far end of the wooden walkway.
- Kill Cursemuck, the mud golem.
- Travel to the Ward of Earthen Might at ( -248, -355, 10 ) /waypoint -248, -355, 10.
- Kill a stormstone twister to collect a Wellstone Spout.
- Note: The twisters have a big knockback, so you may want to clear them to avoid being kicked into the hole or the lava.
- Note: There are half a dozen of them and they respawn. It may take 4, 5, or more kills to get the Wellstone Spout.
- Kill all of the flamestone furies in order to raise the stone bridges to Blazeanger's island.
- Kill Blazeanger, the lavawurm golem at ( -273, -440, -77 ) /waypoint -273, -440, -77 to remove the barrier at ( -339, -375, 125 ) /waypoint -339, -375, 125.
- Fight him on the small island he stands on.
- The bridges to the center island fall when he is engaged and he leashes if pulled to the outer circle.
- Use the Wellstone Spout to damage Blazeanger.
- Reapply the Wellstone Spout when Blazeanger emotes that his ill temper is back.
- Use a chunk of Blazeanger on the ground to exit the island.
- Travel to Ward of Fire and Flame at ( -309, -381, 184 ) /waypoint -309, -381, 184 , collect 5 cinder gems (the red crystals on floor), also collect 4 tattered paper, and kill all wildfires in the room.
- Travel to the Totality of Knowledge at ( -401, -402, 90 ) /waypoint -401, -402, 90 and gather the Filtered Breath scroll in the room.
- Kill all wildfires.
- Click the Fires of Knowledge at ( -401, -402, 64 ) /waypoint -401, -402, 64 to throw in the papers and gems, spawning Cinderstench.
- Kill Cinderstench, the smoke archon to remove the barrier at ( -417, -391, 126 ) /waypoint -417, -391, 126.
- Use Filtered Breath when you see the emote, A Toxic Mist overwhelms your senses. "fills the air with toxin."
- Travel to the Atrium of Chaos at ( -467, -407, 126 ) /waypoint -467, -407, 126 and kill all of the chaos storms to activate the lift at ( -490, -408, 125 ) /waypoint -490, -408, 125. Once active, click the lift.
- Defeat Lady Najena
- Approach Lady Najena at ( -498, -179, 114 ) /waypoint -498, -179, 114 and listen to her before she becomes aggro.
- At various percentages of her health, Najena becomes immune to damage and summons one of her elementals. Kill the elemental, then return DPS to Najena.
- At 85% health, she summons Glimmerghast. Use the Icecrete Shield to defeat him.
- At 65% health, she summons Cursemuck. Use the Fulgurite Strike to defeat him.
- At 45% health, she summons Blazeanger. Use the Wellstone Spout to defeat him.
- At 25% health, she summons Cinderstench. Use Filtered Breath to defeat him.
- At 5% health, Najena becomes immune and says '"Who will Norrath turn to when the inevitable shissar invasion begins now? You will regret your actions this day, pet. This I promise!", then disappears.
- Speak to Maelin Starpyre at ( 244, -7, -24 ) /waypoint 244, -7, -24 in Myrist, the Great Library.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Doomfire, the Burning Lands Raid Key
- Breastplate Based on Class
- Choice of:
- At least 1p 41g 75s 48000 status
- Will award Epic 2.0 spells if any of your other characters on your account completed the Epic 2.0 Timeline.
Merchant Unlocked[edit | edit source]
Alhuurn Khalen will sell apprentice Epic 2.0 spells for characters that betray and have completed the quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.