- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: huge, The Estate of Unrest-themed
- Mount Use Within: flying and ground mounts
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- You must get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- It has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- You can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall. Portals allow for quick travel between locations.
- You can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
- You can easily tour any Marketplace house by doing the following:
- Click on the EQ2 button in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Chose Housing & Leaderboards from the list
- Click on the Buy Houses tab
- Locate the house you want to look at on the list and you can click the Tour button to see an empty version.
About This HouseEdit
Elaborate Estate of Unrest is a very large house based off of the The Estate of Unrest.
Both this house and the vacant version have a secret door at ( -17, 4, 139 ) /waypoint -17, 4, 139. Click the bookcase to enter the creepy basement!
This version has some of the items seen in the (normal) zone still within; the Vacant Estate of Unrest is identical, but it is a completely empty version. Important to note though: the furniture within is in fixed locations, meaning it can not be moved in any way or packed in a moving crate!
On entering, you will find yourself at a pathway leading up to this house. To get to the house you must pass a fountain and hedge maze. The grounds around this house also features a gazebo.
The house is in a state of disrepair; the wall paper is faded and torn and areas of the floor have exposed planks.
Examples of Items Only in this VersionEdit
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.