The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Barren Sky (AA)|
|Journal Level||68 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||The Barren Sky more|
|How to Start||Speak to High Guard Mavaerick after freeing him from Prisoner's Isle (see below).|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- This heroic quest is part 13 of the Claymore Timeline. You must have completed the previous steps to begin this one.
- Free Mavaerick by killing all 7 pairs of Blacktalon wing clippers on Prisoner's Isle.
- He will fly away, telling you to meet him at the hideout. You don't have to hail him. After you've killed enough clippers, he'll just fly right by you and tell you to meet him at the Windgazer's Hideout. To get inside the jail, destroy the north gate, or slip in through the far left of the south wall.
- If you do not see Mavaerick in the jail, it means he is already at the Windgazer's Hideout.
- Go to Whisperwind Isle to the Windgazer's Hideout. Hail Mavaerick at ( -659, 8, -498 ) /waypoint -659, 8, -498
- Mavaerick asks you to collect six eggs in The Nest of the Great Egg.
- Day of Yolk
- All Feathers Eve 13, 86, 6
- Season of Preservation
- The Hooting
- War of the Eggs
- Year of the Plague
- These are ground spawns throughout the zone. Each major area of the zone holds 1 type of egg so when you find one you can move on to the next hall/room.
- It seems that 6 spawn at a time, so a full group can do this step. Eggs have about a 5 minute respawn timer if someone misses one.
- In order to get to the last level you have to get a key to the lift. This is called "a strange crystal egg. It drops from either Switch or Nutty who patrol with a group in the Library of the Seven ( -20, 56, 1 ) /waypoint -20, 56, 1.
- Kill Chamberlain X'Haviz (level 67^^^) in the same zone.
- Ensure you get the last egg in the Chamberlain's room before killing him, this can be done while you are fighting him, if you miss it, you will have to do the instance again (3 Day lockout) since the quest updates after the last egg to kill the Chamberlain.
- You can bring Hoo'Lah to the egg after killing Chamberlain and all the other birdies have been purged.
- Return to Mavaerick to turn in the quest.
- You will probably have to free him again before you can find him at the hideout to hail him [although he was at the Hideout when I left the Nest of the Great Egg, pop your map and look for the flashing red book]
- Mavaerick's Bath - House Item w/ 750 Rent Status Reduction
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.