The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||F.S. Distillery: The Rum Cellar (AA)|
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||F.S. Distillery: The Rum Cellar (Solo) more|
|How to Start||Talk to Kildiun ( -186, -71, 110 ) /waypoint -186, -71, 110|
- Pay attention to what Nibbles has to say.
- Avoid all of the Highkeep guards. Sometimes this means waiting for one or more to path away from you.
- If you are spotted by a guard, you'll be detained and taken to The Storeroom Office ( 148, -124, 122 ) /waypoint 148, -124, 122, and have to work your way back.
- Gnomish Stilts and a Feather Fall Cloak may be useful.
Kildiun wants a bottle of Seas 01 before he will give you the next key.
- Travel back to the Lift to Highhold ( -115, -99, -62 ) /waypoint -115, -99, -62.
- Take the torch from the brazier by the lift and equip it.
- Note: 3/1/2016 - Torch is now "Appearance Only" will equip to appearance slot and work from there.
- On both the first and second floors, "tap" three barrels of rum by clicking on them.
- Once all six barrels are open, click on one of the flowing streams of rum and set them on fire.
- Both floors will start burning. Quickly jump down to the water. It is possible to be burned to death before you get to the water.
- There are aggro fierce lurers in the water.
- The Lift to Heating Vats ( -107, -160, 119 ) /waypoint -107, -160, 119 will now be active, take it up to the top floor to reach the Lower Distillery.
- Go east to the Lift to Boilers ( -78, -160, 172 ) /waypoint -78, -160, 172 and go to the Upper Distillery.
- Once at the top of the lift, don't engage Petyr Cromwood, instead grab the Supervisor's Boiler Wrench from the table ( -103, -101, 207 ) /waypoint -103, -101, 207.
- Equip the wrench, then loosen a steam valve on one of the boilers, just as Petyr walks even with them.
- Note: 3/1/2016 - Wrench is now "Appearance Only" will equip to appearance slot and work from there.
- Move to the next boiler to avoid being spotted, Petyr will run around to the back of each boiler and fix the valves. (Edit: Better yet, move 1 more boiler further, he'd still catch me at the next one)
- Once Petyr has been hit by each of the boilers, he dies.
- Note: Once Petyr has been burned by a steam valve, he walks to the right side again, even if he came from the left. It seems easier when you start on the left side
- Click on the corpse of Petyr to get your update
- Return to Kildiun to finish the quest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.