Draconic Etyma are part of a new reward system introduced with the launch of Tears of Veeshan (ToV). They are given as rewards to various missions. They are also awarded for completing Dungeon Finder instances, in this case all of the ToV requirements are bypassed, you can start earning them from level 20 (when the Dungeon Finder first becomes available).
How to Earn Draconic EtymaEdit
- Level 95 is needed to get a Normal mission, a Daily mission or a Weekly mission [confirm]
- The 3 mission types exist in solo and heroic versions. They work like independent mission systems.
- You can only have 1 Weekly mission.
- You can only have 1 Daily mission.
- You can only have 1 Normal mission for a given zone.
- You can have a normal mission and a daily mission for the same zone.
- It is possible to share missions if the above listed requirements are fulfilled and the mission is available from the quest giver at that time.
- Tears of Veeshan: Falling Tears must be finished to get the Mission Champions from Beyond
Anex, ( 8, 197, -33 ) /waypoint 8, 197, -33 within Falinpol in Vesspyr Isles, offers a daily mission for a Tears of Veeshan instance. This mission rewards 1 (solo) or 5 (heroic) Draconic Etyma and at least 1p 25g, depending on the mission. (This quest will likely take the "Daily Double" nickname).
The mission will change [01:00 AM local server time? 18h rotation? timer per quest?]
The daily missions seem to rotate in the following order order (by date):
"Ancestral Champion" Daily MissionEdit
If the Signature quest Tears of Veeshan: Falling Tears has been completed, Anex also offers the Daily Mission Champions from Beyond , which rewards 5 Draconic Etyma for killing an extra named in any ToV Heroic instance listed above.
Veehzz the Bloodwing, within Falinpol in Vesspyr Isles, offers a mission every week for Tears of Veeshan instances. The mission rewards 10 (solo) or 15 (heroic) Draconic Etyma and at least 5p.
The weekly quest changes every Wednesday night.
The sequence of missions is as follows:
|04 Dec||Two-Pronged Assault||Solo||High Keep,|
High Keep: The Pickclaw Depths
|11 Dec||Between Realities||Solo||The Fractured Hive,|
The Nexus Core
|18 Dec||Running the Temple||Solo||Izshrash'Khar: Stratum of the Protectors,|
Ssrez'Ras: Chamber of Stasis (Advanced_Solo)
|25 Dec||East and West||Solo||Temple of Veeshan: Halls of the Betrayer,|
Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation
Onerind Fe'Dhar, within Falinpol in Vesspyr Isles offers a mission to each of the instances. These missions give 1 (solo) or 5 (heroic) Draconic Etyma as their reward. The missions each have an 18 hour repeat timer after completion.[confirm]
- The Fractured Hive: Hivestermination (Solo/Heroic)
- The Nexus Core: Welcoming the Unwelcome (Solo/Heroic)
- High Keep: Pickclaw Incursion (Solo/Heroic)
- High Keep: The Pickclaw Depths: Goblin Party (Solo/Heroic)
- Izshrash'Khar: Stratum of the Protectors: Snake's Den (Solo/Heroic)
- Ssrez'Ras: Chamber of Stasis: Chamber Raiders (Solo/Heroic)
- Temple of Veeshan: Halls of the Betrayer: Ill-Gotten Gains (Solo/Heroic)
- Temple of Veeshan: Laboratory of Mutation: Failing Experiments (Solo/Heroic)
- Temple of Veeshan: Vulak'Aerr's Dominion (Heroic): Stopping the March
Daily Tradeskill MissionsEdit
Weekly Tradeskill MissionsEdit
- Far Seas Trading: Botanical Divergence
- Far Seas Trading: Reporting Home
- Far Seas Trading: Fishing Up Fauna
- Far Seas Trading: Researching the Recordings
Spending Draconic EtymaEdit