The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Zek, the Scourge Wastes (Solo) (AA)|
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Zek, the Scourge Wastes (Solo) more|
|How to Start||Speak with a cleansed rivulet near the center of Spirit Lake ( -64, -4, -92 ) /waypoint -63.92, -3.65, -91.86|
An ancient water spirit explained to me that a component of the broken druid rings is unbalancing the sprites' magical defenses, thus stopping them from being able to successfully fight off the Scourge.
- You must speak Druzaic to communicate with the elemental.
- Gather 12 annealed silvril shards in the Grove of Stones ( 210, 14, 103 ) /waypoint 210, 14, 103.
- Kill 4 Scourge orcs at the Strategy Gate in the northwest of Spirit Valley.
- Kill 4 Scourge orcs at the west end of the Timberlands ( -107, -25, 119 ) /waypoint -107, -24.78, 119.47.
- Return to the cleansed rivulet.
- Take the shards to the Ulteran Spires, south of Spirit Valley in Spire Basin.
- Click the spire debris.
- At least 1p 53g 9s 13,200 status
- Reconstructed Standard Crit Bonus Warforged Infuser
- One of the following:
|EQ2i credits posts in this thread written by Niami DenMother at the SOE/DBG Forums for some of the information in this article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.