The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||The City of Qeynos (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level from level 80|
|Starting Zone||Qeynos Capitol District more|
|How to Start||Speak to Akina in the Temple of Life. ( 571, -75, -226 ) /waypoint 571, -75, -226|
- Akina has some very private information to convey and wishes to speak to you outside of Qeynos.
- Gather powerful components for use in a ceremony to disrupt the use of necromancy within Qeynos.
- Gather 8 chunks of luclinite, body drops from mutated luclinite beetles in and around Crater Pond in Antonica. ( 134, -15, 442 ) /waypoint 134, -15, 442
- Gather Essence of Death from the Tomb of Varsoon in Antonica. There are black bubbling harvestable clouds around the rotunda of the tomb. ( 360, -20, -662 ) /waypoint 360, -20, -662
- Gather Essence of Life where the Temple of Life meets the pond below. Click on the copper spikes that touch the water to receive the update.
- Activate Akina's Spirit Token to receive further instructions from Akina (this can be done within the city).
- Return to Akina in The Temple of Life.
- Place the luclinite chunks at the shiny spots around the center of the Temple.
- Use the Celestial Avatar spell to defeat the Unstable Avatar that will appear near ( 570, -75, -200 ) /waypoint 570, -75, -200 .
- Celestial Avatar lasts only 20 seconds, but has a 38 second cooldown. Use it wisely! Death prevents may be in order.
- If the Unstable Avatar kills you, you can restart the ceremony by clicking one of the chunks of luclinite.
- Speak to Akina.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.